Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Katjezz View Post
    Pretty sure he was an barb/WD
    Too bad you didnt klick the link, eh ?
    Ecce homo ergo elk

Yeah ... nice to see a solo get wf

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice to see it wasn't someone cheesing there way. It was an actual real person with real talent.

Deleted
    Anymore proof about this? You can easily fake this.. he should record it

Quote Originally Posted by shadowflay View Post
    Anymore proof about this? You can easily fake this.. he should record it
    he has an entire gallery of screenshots

http://imgur.com/a/7wLWQ/#3

I'm of the opinion that, like in WoW with 10 and 25 man, balancing 1 v 2 v 3 v 4 will never be balanced. In my experience, solo is far easier. I'd like to wait and see who gets the world first four player kill.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

10+ Year Old Account
    Congratulations, you sure did show those interwebs-celebrities how it's done!
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Quote Originally Posted by Big Mayham View Post
    Nice to see it wasn't someone cheesing there way. It was an actual real person with real talent.
    With what evidence can you say this?
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    I'm of the opinion that, like in WoW with 10 and 25 man, balancing 1 v 2 v 3 v 4 will never be balanced. In my experience, solo is far, far, far easier. I'd like to wait and see who gets the world first four player kill.
    Tbh, I'd say solo's alot harder if you concider the death aspect - Dying in a group = avalible ressurects, alone = start from scratch.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Deleted
    He has very low, achievment points for an inferno kill, and also very less kills overal. I call it a fake.

We'll see if this guy gets respect or if the fan websites just ignore him and continue to promote Method like they're the only group worth reporting on.

10+ Year Old Account
    nice. gz man.

you know what they say, haters gonna hate.

http://i.imgur.com/MOGkxh.jpg

Interesting, looks like he actually did it without a signature spell equipped. I want to know what his passives were...

---------- Post added 2012-05-19 at 06:52 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    I don't understand his statistics or his achievements tab, his "Prophecy Fulfilled" achievement isn't even in the achiev list (but he gained it prior to leaving the game), while "To Hell and Back" (the Hell mode one) is.

Congrats on either an amazing unsuspected feat or amazing photoshops, idk tbh
    The achievements are so buggy. It still says I haven't found the Jeweler, but I'm in Hell Act II right now. :l

Deleted
    Achievements are completely broken. Sometimes they don't get awarded. Sometimes they get wiped between logs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    I don't understand his statistics or his achievements tab, his "Prophecy Fulfilled" achievement isn't even in the achiev list (but he gained it prior to leaving the game), while "To Hell and Back" (the Hell mode one) is. I also find it pretty hard to believe no-one in real id would whisper any "grats" message or something.

Congrats on either an amazing unsuspected feat or amazing photoshops, idk tbh
    Look where he is in the SS, he hasn't yet completed the act with the achieve window screenshot. he gets the achievement after talking to the npcs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    I'm of the opinion that, like in WoW with 10 and 25 man, balancing 1 v 2 v 3 v 4 will never be balanced. In my experience, solo is far easier. I'd like to wait and see who gets the world first four player kill.
    only 26 posts before somebody raged about a certain group size being easier....having never done it themselves. Astonishing.
    Apply blizzards model to any other subscription service,you'd be outraged:
    Netflix adds no new movies for a year, you click a new movie, there's a $5 fee.
    You're in an accident, click your onstar button, but there's an addition $20 fee for them to help.
    You turn on your tv only to find all you get are the infomercial channels. Every other show is pay per view.
    See how dumb that model is?

Quote Originally Posted by Jonty303 View Post
    Achievements are completely broken. Sometimes they don't get awarded. Sometimes they get wiped between logs.
    Yeah. Would be nice if Blizz gave us a confirmation.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonty303 View Post
    Indeed. Until they fix it, you can't trust the order in which they show up, if they even show up at all.

Re: Solo vs grouped, ups and downs both ways. The scaling on grouped mobs makes the acts a lot harder, but of course nobody is killing anything they don't ahve to in these groups so that's sort of irrelevant. The act bosses are quite lenient solo in terms of dps requirement, but of course you can't rez so that's a big negative.

Either way, in my experience on the other 3 difficulties Diablo is the SOLE exception, I find him vastly harder grouped than alone, purely because of the shadow clones. It's all too common to draw some terrible abilities on those clones and get instagibbed in a multiplayer game, solo it's a joke. The rest of his moves are just as avoidable as any other boss.

Doesn't diminish anything, this guy beat everyone else fair and square.

Deleted
    Congratulations to the person who did this.