• fail..

142 41.89%
  • its ok its alright

58 17.11%
  • i like cookies

139 41.00%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    it was a race to world first diablo group kill wasn't it? that means killing diablo before anyone else as a group. Not sure how this is a "contraversy". People can add their own defitionitions of world first end boss kill all they want. its a kill of the last boss, and doing it first. none of the other bosses matter in this regard.

Deleted
    I Like Pie more :/
    as to the question of if they Fail for Skipping a boss to kill end boss of the game.
    It makes ZERO, NADA, NO Difference.

The Boss Dies - End Credit roll. (end of the story mode game) Does not matter how they got there, they managed it with the in game tools at there disposal.

10+ Year Old Account
    So tell me skipping the actual hardest part of this game still make you eligible? We skipped a boss, we also skip the entire game from Act 2, so did they. Does that mean we skipped a boss and they get world first killing it 4h after? I'm not even gonna go into the fact they had our videos on 90% of Inferno when they killed the bosses.

Tbh think whatever you want, we killed Diablo first. We actually did the boss while they went to sleep.

Dem cookies

Deleted
    they took 5 hours longer than team no life anyway because they could start 9 hours early.

i don't see why the world first race should be different to how it is handled in WoW where US servers usually get the patch one half day earlier and it is accounted for.

so technically team nolife beat Method even without skipping bosses

Quote Originally Posted by Old View Post
    So tell me skipping the actual hardest part of this game still make you eligible? We skipped a boss, we also skip the entire game from Act 2, so did they. Does that mean we skipped a boss and they get world first killing it 4h after? I'm not even gonna go into the fact they had our videos on 90% of Inferno when they killed the bosses.

Tbh think whatever you want, we killed Diablo first. We actually did the boss while they went to sleep.
    Killed it second - random Danish guy wins!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by savvasp View Post

On a more serious note , they cleared diablo I'm pretty sure that's all that matters really
    Probably my opinion on this

10+ Year Old Account
    Uh no, Method did indeed succeed. That Wizard is part of Method. People will always find something to attack these people so it is all good.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitsumata View Post
    Uh no, Method did indeed succeed. That Wizard is part of Method. People will always find something to attack these people so it is all good.
    Method is a team of players. One person does not comprise Method. You don't go saying your going to be the first four man group to clear inferno, then do part of it solo. Makes them look like quitters in my eyes looking for an easy way out because they were behind in the race. The other guys got it down legit and they could not, guess who the better players are and deserve to win?

Either way I could care less. Good job if they kill Diablo on inferno, still was not an easy task. I just wanted to comment on that post.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duncanîdaho View Post
    Method is a team of players. One person does not comprise Method. You don't go saying your going to be the first four man group to clear inferno, then do part of it solo. Makes them look like quitters in my eyes looking for an easy way out because they were behind in the race. The other guys got it down legit and they could not, guess who the better players are and deserve to win?

Either way I could care less. Good job if they kill Diablo on inferno, still was not an easy task. I just wanted to comment on that post.
    And this shows how people like to add words to work in their advantage. Where was clear or 4-man explicitly stated. They skipped lot's of trash and what not so no clear whatsoever. They did nothing wrong Method beat the game and specifically DIABLO which is what it was about.

Also shall I define part for you?

Deleted
    so much mimimi u should get a life and cry less. athene also claimed to be world 1rst 85 in wow and he got help from alot of people... just get over it

Quote Originally Posted by Mitsumata View Post
    And this shows how people like to add words to work in their advantage. Where was clear or 4-man explicitly stated. They skipped lot's of trash and what not so no clear whatsoever. They did nothing wrong Method beat the game and specifically DIABLO which is what it was about.

Also shall I define part for you?
    There's no need, I get what your saying. I was under the impression they said they would do a group clear of inferno. That's what I get for taking the info second hand and not looking it up myself. If their goal was simply to kill the final act bosses as fast as possible on all difficulties in a group then I screwed up. Sorry for that.

I also realize the wizard is part of Method and since that person did it, technically you can say Method did it. I don't see it like that though, I see it as that good wizard being good solo. Nothing to do with Method team as a whole. I realize this game is not WoW, but say if WoW raids could scale difficulty depending on how many people like D3 could. Could you say team Method killed H Putricide when only one guy went in? It just doesn't sit well with me on a competitive team/group level. It should be solo because that specific guys good or 2-4 man teams. Not mixing as they have different feels and challenges to them when someone actually does go for first total inferno clear.

That being said, I still find it impressive if they managed to get Diablo down on inferno, or even getting to him. It's still not easy getting there no matter what.
    Last edited by Duncanîdaho; 2012-05-20 at 02:08 AM.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

Quote Originally Posted by Duncanîdaho View Post

Any Warcraft guild is a team of players. Does that mean if 25 players from that guild clear a raid before anyone else in the world it should not count as a world first until EVERY player in in that guild has cleared that raid?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by daaff View Post
    i all right
    i too, bro. i too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Joben View Post
    They're racing to get first world first-4man to beat the game and by not beating the game in its entirety as a 4 man group = failed.

So now all they can hope to achieve is say they got world first 4man diablo kill and try to avoid the detail that they didnt complete the game as a 4man group.
    +1

There where allready 2 ppl ahead of "Derpthod"

So far, 1 full 4man inferno clear, and not done by "above"