Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    40 hour job - Electrician.
    House to pay
    cats to feed
    woman to play with
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

Deleted
    Used to be a souschef, currently on sickleave until i start school again in august - guess you can call it college or something, it's called AVU here in Denmark, i dont kno the real term for it

Deleted
    Biology teacher in secondary school/high school

---------- Post added 2012-05-21 at 07:53 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Iyotanka View Post
    Teacher...well...trying to be a teacher. Kinda hard these days though.
    Teacher shortage in the Netherlands, but regrettably the target group has an 'interesting' mentality nowadays.

just completed master degree in chemistry and about to start with phd

i am the I.T manager for central island hotels. i get paid to play WOW and other games

---------- Post added 2012-05-21 at 06:54 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by CoolHwip46 View Post
    Air Force Intelligence SIGINT Geospatial Analyst working at NSA making bad people go away so you can keep playing WoW and reading these shitty forums.
    lmfao if you had anything to do with Air Force Intelligence do you really think you would get away with posting it on a forum lol.

Deleted
    IT Analyst, feeling a bit 'Office Space'

Mechanical Engineer
    “I’m tired of being crushed under the weight of greedy men who believe in nothing.” - Jax Teller

10+ Year Old Account
    Server security analyst for the Blizzard leased servers in Texas.

Irony.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by scouser View Post
    i am the I.T manager for central island hotels. i get paid to play WOW and other games

---------- Post added 2012-05-21 at 06:54 PM ----------

lmfao if you had anything to do with Air Force Intelligence do you really think you would get away with posting it on a forum lol.
    Not all jobs like that require you avoid answering or tell a different story...

Most standard intelligence jobs don't.

Owner of Valkyrie Gaming PC Company/Law Clerk for Estate; I will spend my mornings answering customer emails, building PCs, starting stress tests, etc; then spend the afternoons at the Law Firm; managing clients and running up my billable hours.

It's a fun life, little bit of play and a little bit of serious work.

Writer and web designer, currently studying my way towards software developer. Oh and of course being completely badass in the process (tophat, monocle, pipe and trenchcoat.)

I'm self unemployed!

In all seriousness, I'm doing my A-levels and plan to go to university (pure mathematics yayayay)

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Procurement Manager.

Great perks. Suppliers constantly try to "bribe" me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Forward Observer - United States Army
    I like waffles!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Waltzinblack View Post
    I'm doing my A-levels and plan to go to university (pure mathematics yayayay)
    GL!!!

I did Maths + Accounts + Financial Management

Even then the maths get ridiculously horrible, when choosing modules I was dropping as much maths and cooperate finance shit as possible.

Deleted
    I translate eng -> czech language part time. I don't exactly love it because it's boring but there's good money in there.

Occasionally I work as a "consultant" for a company in my country that handles SAT/ACT-like tests for universities here, we research and review the questions that will appear on those tests.

Mainly I am a law school student though... And a future lawyer I guess.

State Bureaucrat. Rather low level state bureaucrat

Quote Originally Posted by Varangian View Post
    Compared to many of you my job is rather mundane. I'm a commercial fisherman. Salmon, cod, halibut, and the like.

Technically I'm more or less retired, though I still go out on the waters every once in a while.

Dude, your job is the best job. Fish is awesome Nom.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    after the military i became a firefighter/emt

Freelance illustrator. I mainly do art for games (including the World of Warcraft card game). I get to work from home, make my own hours, and spend my time drawing and painting awesome stuff while watching movies. Yes, I have one of the best jobs in the world, in my opinion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Right now I work at an air force cafeteria. I don't have a specific job, I just show up and do whatever they need more for on UTAs and alternates. Hoping to not be their much longer, though. It's a pretty intense job sometimes, and I really don't care about the money. I'm only there so I can put some influential names on a resume. The next time I send someone my resume, it's going to have a Colonel listed as a reference. Doesn't get much better than that.