Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Morgana. Gotta land them Q's!
    Grammar- It's the difference between knowing your shit & knowing you're shit.

Definitely Kennen, I love not having to deal with mana and he can do some crazy damage along with being a flipping ninja

I love to play amumu jungler, he is hard to counter and benefit alot in teamfights. He also does insane damage even when U are tank build. He got 2 stuns and his passive is OP if u run with 1 or 2 AP carry's. Not even mentioning the length u can stay in middle of an 5 man enemy group. And the ganking in lanes he can do as jungler is very good at early/mid game.

lux - combination of LBs burst dmg (great dmg but zero teamplay) and jannas tactical spells (great teamplay but zero dmg), great in teamfights, skillshots, often underestimated
    blitz - unique supertactical skillshot (grab), great in teamfights, disruptive spells, often underestimated

Deleted
    Riven and Ahri.

Mostly because of the high burst and high mobility.

Probably would have to be Jungle/Lane Noc, (both work well) mid would be Akali, ranged AD carry, ashe, support soraka, solo top riven

Deleted
    My most favourite champion is Cho Gath he was my first champion and i still use him nothing is better than a godzilla with 6stacks And NOMNOMNOM

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd say my favorite to play has to be Nidalee. Especially bruiser Nidalee on top. She's a real pain in lane if you play her correct, hard to gank if you go with flash, and overall just fun and exciting to play.

Riven, Ahri, Akali.

For the jungle, Udyr. For support, Alistar, I don't really do ranged AD carries, never really was good at them.

Swain and Poppy. Two underplayed champs but a lot of fun between Poppy's "wtf!?!?!?" burst and Swain's amazing dot harassment and sustain.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ahri, shes good lookin and fun to play... and competitive in nearly any setup...
    I also like Janna a lot... but supporting became very frustrating lately...

mordekaiser? i like pushing and alistair's E is so weak you have to spam it

it used to be alistair but his E sucks
    Last edited by ambigiouslynamed; 2012-05-20 at 11:32 PM.
    Isnt 10% of infinite still infinite?

10+ Year Old Account
    Brolaf. Because running in to a pack and screaming, "BROMACIA!" or "I AM BROSIEDON, LORD OF THE BROCEAN." When I kill people makes me very happy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankennoob View Post
    How dare they include fantastic and mysterious wonders in my fantasy game? All the graphics and story just get in the way of my enjoying optimizing the spreadsheet that defines my character.
    [G] [Ravenwake]: I been loot mastered by kerf for so long, I dont know any other way? is it abuse? is it love? who can tell
    Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:36 am // Symara: I'll tell them Chuck Norris wears Kerfanna Pyjamas.

top 5 would be Lux, Morde, Malzahar, Swain, Riven. Would be kinda hard to choose between them but Malzahar or Morde are definitely ones I play my best on regardless it seems.

edit: forgot the 'why'... basically it's just who I play my best on, I enjoy people that can get in on the action but still are somewhat useful at long range (morde aoe shield and ghost, malz and swain being mid range casters, rivens mobility, and lux needing to be closer for her passive)
    Last edited by Goatfish; 2012-05-21 at 05:57 AM.

Veigar. I am unbeatable in mid with him. Or at least I feel tha way most the time lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    so far for me, Riven and Lux.

Deleted
    Annie has been my main since i've started. I love being something that seems so naive yet can shatter a whole team when fed. My new upcoming favourite is lux though. The satisfaction of a kill with skillshots is so much more.

Deleted
    Riven couse of sexy bunny skin

15+ Year Old Account
    Blitzcrank
    Lux
    Karthus
    Pantheon
    Shen

Long-range, fight changing skills.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Kennen, Morgana, Alistar (in a competent team), AKALI!!, LeBlanc, TF