Page 1 of 15
... LastLast
    Deleted

Which cataclysm boss you enjoyed the most, and which one you enjoyed the least

and what role were you playing?

as a tank, i love shannox on hc (tanking riplimb) since it's a nice twist from the normal taunt off eachother when debuffed 2tanks fight; i found zon'ozz hc to be quite fun as well. i did not enjoy tanking spine (amalgamation) at all, incredibly boring (same as atramedes really)

I very much enjoyed Heroic Valiona and Theralion 10-man as the Sub Rogue.

Makes you feel important, and it's a nice personal skill challenge.

As a fire mage i like aly normal and hc as flying. An yor hc. Big numbers is fun. Really dislike spine, madness, lord ryolith,

Only playing casual in this game now. And damn it feels great.

I have to go back to BoT/Bwd. As a rogue i loved the atremedes fight. I was on air phase kiting and that was fun as hell.

My favorite Cata fight, as a healer, was Sinestra. The fight made me switch my UI around and I had to track a lot more than just healing. Having to keep track of debuffs and healing all while moving and having to pay close attention to the rest of the raid and their proximity to me and mine to theirs was a lot of fun. As far as my least favorite, I hated healing all of the fights in Dragon Soul. Heroic or Reg, they are all limited. Spam heals while everyone groups up. They lacked that dynamic feel of other fights.

Deleted
    Probably Yor.

Hate spine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ragnaros Heroic is by far my favorite encounter in Cataclysm (or atleast was till the nerfs went live), worst one I'd say is Madness of Deathwing.
    Rairu - Mage
    gnomemasterrace

Deleted
    I actually liked Heroic Omnotron Defense System, played as rogue. What I didn't like was Halfus, seemed a little bit too much like "nuke adds and then you win".

Depends on the role im playing really
    Tank - Maloriak add tank
    DPS - Twilight Council
    Heals - Chimaeron

Love - Ragnaros, as a mage.
    Dislike - Yor'sahj as a tank. Boooriiing.

Ragnaros, heals.

10+ Year Old Account
    I most enjoyed the Murozond fight in End Time Hc,the fact you can have 5 tries and pop all ur cds 5 times is super cool.

Least favourite erm.....probably Madness of DW,its an ok fight but if you wipe its a pain in the ass to start again.

Dont know if this counts but i love the Grim Batol Bombing run,its really cool to wipe out all the mobs so you can have a quick 5minute run (If your lucky ofc)

Edit: Forgot to say as a

Combat Rogue / Ret Paladin / Blood DK / Frost DK.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hagara trash! Elemental shaman

In all seriousness, I guess I loved baleroc, (I skipped t11, and only raided normals in 12) as elemental, was fun being at the top of the pack, even if only for a while.

So far, hating spine hc, frustrating as a leader.
    Kaga, raid leader of Shafted, Ragnaros-EU.

I really loved Atramaedes. It was interesting and fun, to me, and I liked his model and design. I liked Chimeron, Yor'Sajh (the different possible combinations gives the illusion of unpredictability, which helps make the fight interesting), and Alysrazor a lot, too.

I hate Rhyolith. Hate it. I had to steer his stupid, buggy, RNG ass every week from when FL launched to when DS launched, on regular and heroic. God damn I freaking hate that fight. I didn't like Al'akir very much either.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    loved Rag as frost dk. and nef as frost dk / Resto Shaman

hated ryolith. did him as dk and priest and just doesnt matter. shit boss

ultraxion hc on our first attempt. Peoples dps was bad back then so I was able to get mega hps. I guess madness lfr is also very good. I can go absolutely full out and use cataclysm to get my mana back as a resto shaman ofc. Best hps I got on that was 60k because all the other healers left and I started it meaning i had to solo heal it xD
    Least favorite probably atramedies. Its so easy and short that it feels so boring
    Last edited by mjolnrik; 2012-05-19 at 08:29 PM.

Atramedes for me this xpac, it was a cool fight with a really interesting mechanic.
    Raining Pandarens because of the bouncy racial?
    Quote Originally Posted by rokatoro View Post
    Some Might say it was... (•_•).....( •_•)>⌐■-■....(⌐■_■) A heavy Rain.
    I'm so sorry ;_;

Deleted
    for me, everything in bot hc was pretty fun...also al akir

Fav ===> Cho´gall in blues
    Least Fav. ====> Baleroc, Took me about .... 3 - 5 kills to finally understand how to heal it. Pov : Obviously Healer