Deleted

Teleport Wormhole bug

Hi fellow wizards !

I'd like to know if anyone encountered a bug with the Teleport spell + Wormhole rune. I usually press 3 times the key since we have only 1 sec before the CD comes in. The bug is that sometimes when I only have the time to teleport twice, the third jump occurs when the cooldown is finished (15 seconds later)... and I teleport at the original place I would have arrived ! I don't think it has something to do with lag since it is really only when using this spell, and it really happens just at the moment the CD ends.

Weird bug !
    Last edited by mmoc8b57eca00f; 2012-05-20 at 01:17 AM. Reason: typo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zumzumzum View Post
    Hi fellow wizards !

I'd like to know if anyone encountered a bug with the Teleport spell + Wormhole rune. I usually press 3 times the key since we have only 1 sec before the CD comes in. The bug is that sometimes when I only have the time to teleport twice, the third jump occurs when the cooldown is finished (15 seconds later)... and I teleport at the original place I would have arrived ! I don't think it has something to do with lag since it is really only when using this spell, and it really happens just at the moment the CD ends.

Weird bug !
    Yeah I get this also. Rather annoying but hopefully Blizz will fix this.

Loving D3 and my Wizard. Lvl 42!

Deleted
    Yes its very very annoying,specialy on inferno.It got me killed like 5 times in a row now.

Tempest Rush (monk ability) is doing the same exact thing. I try to Tempest Rush out of harm's way, and instead it just keeps teleporting me back to my original location as I stand in Plague/Desecration and get obliterated. This wasn't happening until this morning so I suspect that it is a recent bug?