Thread: Questions

10+ Year Old Account

Arrow Questions

Hello,
    please use this, if you also have questions about the game. My first questions are:

1). if you use +exp items on your companion, will you also get +exp, or only him ?

2). is BS ever good? starting with nightmare / hell maybe? the price for crafting seams a bit high 3-4k for crafting one random item.

3). have you guys tried the new cow level? is it nice? can you do it more than once?

4). can WD 'life leech' from dots like locust swarm if you have items with +x life / hit ?

5). can you disable the confirmation dialogue that pops up when you dismantle a yellow item at the BS

6). after you finished a difficulty level, where should I farm for gear/gold in the previous difficulty? act 3 / act 4 ?

Thank you for your time.

Quote Originally Posted by rogerwilko View Post
    Hello,
    please use this, if you also have questions about the game. My first questions are:

1). if you use +exp items on your companion, will you also get +exp, or only him ?

2). is BS ever good? starting with nightmare / hell maybe? the price for crafting seams a bit high 3-4k for crafting one random item.

3). have you guys tried the new cow level? is it nice? can you do it more than once?

4). can WD 'life leech' from dots like locust swarm if you have items with +x life / hit ?

5). can you disable the confirmation dialogue that pops up when you dismantle a yellow item at the BS

6). after you finished a difficulty level, where should I farm for gear/gold in the previous difficulty? act 3 / act 4 ?

Thank you for your time.
    1) You get 20% of that.
    2) I found it to be useless due to the price tags on crafting.
    3).
    4) Yes.
    5).
    6). Wherever suits you best. But obviously the last act of the difficulty drops the best loot.

10+ Year Old Account
    for point 6, that`s what i do now, but so far zero good stuff, and i still get chests with 1 gold in them at the end of Nightmare...
    I`ll keep trying then.

---------- Post added 2012-05-20 at 05:40 AM ----------

what`s a good way to make money? just farm champions and sell blues to shop ?