This game is way too easy. Shake my head.

Diablo 3 is way too easy. I heard some people already beat inferno and that’s bullcrap. I don’t understand what happened to difficulty it’s almost like blizzard is appealing to the casual gamer. I remember the good old days of Diablo Vanilla, best game ever, awesome difficulty, you didn’t have all these different hard modes it was either you could do it or you couldn’t. But now we have secret pony levels with rainbows and care bears and pandas, seriously this is the worst Diablo Xpack ever, I want the good old days back, Diablo 2 was the BEST Xpack ever. If people are fully beating the game in 4 days then it’s a joke, it doesn’t matter that I’m still on act 1 of normal this game is a joke and I plan on unsubscribing and never coming back. They’ve been working on this game for 25 years now and they can’t even balance it out correctly. I don’t know why I pay them 15 dollars a month to play this game, and this crappy new Xpack.

As Imperius would say.. SACRILEGE.

This is not sarcasm whatsoever to make fun of the people who complain of this game or any other blizzard games.. 100% serious.
    Last edited by Unskilled; 2012-05-20 at 05:59 AM.

0/10 go troll somewhere else please

Pretty sure this is a troll post but...

Have you even played it ?

Rofl nice post, 15dollars a month? who do you pay? :s Diablo dont have a monthly fee -.- so I guess Troll!
    Asus Sabertooth 990FX 2.0 | AMD FX-8320 @ 4.5GHz | Corsair H80i | 2x8GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866MHz Cl9 | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB Vapor-X GHz Edition |
    XFX ProSeries XXX 850W | Fractal Design Define R4 | Samsung 840 ProSerie 256GB | 3TB HDD

Guys, it's a joke, haha.
    Get it?

Those people are the same ones that do the same shit in wow , they have an entire guild/friends suporting them . I'm on hell right now and I can tell you that there are some packs of champs/uniques that we have to let live . The end bosses are a JOKE compared to some packs , beating the end boss means SHIT in this game , compared to what you did to get there .

BTW , say the game is easy when you have finished it on inferno (in about 3-4 months I guess) . I hate people moaning about shit like this .

..... now I realized I have be trolled .

Deleted
    1/10 made me smile a lil

10+ Year Old Account
    Your right i too havent even completed normal mode yet, but someone out there has completed inferno in 4 days!! I want my money back from my annual pass because it was too easy for him!

Deleted
    Oh shit, some pro gamers played hardcore for a solid 4 days and had little sleep, with the soul intention of beating the game as fast as possible.. Way too easy

Quote Originally Posted by Tuskey View Post
    0/10 go troll somewhere else please
    I agree even tho infraction inc =_=.
    Anyway a game isnt beaten like diablo really ever.
    People A: Havnt got hardcore inferno down, You think thatll take another couple days or something..? Or?
    and you havnt beat normal, you cant call it easy

6/10, i smiled a bit

That post...I don't...I can't....what?

Lol didn't read 10/10
    Your face when the Scoundrel is Gallagher.

10+ Year Old Account
    My location is irrelevant to your interests
    Quote Originally Posted by Hodenkrieg View Post
    Lol didn't read 10/10
    This guy has class.

The answer is 42. But on topic, by reading it..(How I don't know) it sounds like you didn't even play them game.

Deleted
    Don't create threads just for drama please, and I'd like to remind everyone else that responding to a post just to call the poster a troll is against the rules.