How to save/export images in Photoshop?

Hey!

I currently created an image in photoshop and I'm now looking to save it... I just cant find where to save all layers together etc, like the whole picture. When I press export I can only choose between "Paths to Illustrator"/"Render Video"/"Zoomify".

I'm not looking to save it as a photoshop file. I want the actual image as a image file.

Thanks in advance.
    When I want to log out, where's the save button? I can't find it anywhere, been logged in for three years now.

Thanks a lot!
    When I want to log out, where's the save button? I can't find it anywhere, been logged in for three years now.

If the picture is for on a website or anything, use Save for web/devices.

Having pretty much the same problem with saving a video now. When I use "Render Video" I only get the sound of the video.

Anyone care to explain how I should do?

Thanks in advance!

High Overlord Ultraviolet Harmonies's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Upptagen View Post
    Having pretty much the same problem with saving a video now. When I use "Render Video" I only get the sound of the video.

Anyone care to explain how I should do?

Thanks in advance!
    Use a video encoder to render. H.264 is the best one if you can use it. Depending on what software you use to render video, you may get different results. Don't render as MP3, AAC, Ogg Vorbis etc.