question: Bought MoP pre order (digital purchase) now pre-download..?

So it said: i quote:
    'Launch World of Warcraft to start the pre-download. Data for Mists of Pandaria will be downloaded in the background while you play the game or have the launcher open'

how do i see this is working or that he is downloading i didnt get any visuals of downloading?

Quote Originally Posted by halax View Post
    So it said: i quote:
    'Launch World of Warcraft to start the pre-download. Data for Mists of Pandaria will be downloaded in the background while you play the game or have the launcher open'

how do i see this is working or that he is downloading i didnt get any visuals of downloading?

I'm sure the pre download isn't available yet.

Some have said, and it makes sense, that the pre-download will come when patch 5.0.4 drops.

there is a icon on the mini menu that normaly shows your ping/ms. there it will say how much is completed. but as some1 else said. the client will become downloable about 1 week before the releasedate.

The pre-download data isn't available yet. I'm sure MMO-Champion will let you know when it is.

Data will be released as it is finalized on beta.

When that happens you won't recieve a flashing notification, you will just automatically download it while in-game. Then on game day it will be pre-installed and ready to go.
    Unsubscribed as of 03/10/2014.

If you dislike where WoW is headed in your mind, quit. Really. Sitting around complaining about "promises" that may or may not have been made isn't doing anything to help your cause. It's just making you look more and more like the constantly complaining and perpetually offended.