Thread: 100M Credits

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

100M Credits

http://i46.tinypic.com/wmb606.png

Playing on "Warrior of the Shadow".

Should have had this done over a month ago .. I had limited play time lately and I spent 8m credits pre-1.2 and another 2m after.
    Last edited by OhpUldum; 2012-05-21 at 12:35 PM. Reason: Image changed to link due to image size

Deleted
    Amazing achievement! Congratulations!

Does it cap there, or can you still get more?

Quote Originally Posted by Koalachan View Post
    Does it cap there, or can you still get more?
    I can still go up from here. So no it doesn't cap at 100m.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooxi View Post
    I can still go up from here. So no it doesn't cap at 100m.
    Wow. Guess they planned in advance for people having insane amounts of credits.

10+ Year Old Account
    So how do you make all this money?

Congratulations, that's just crazy. But still even on my dead server I can make a million a day selling just Exotech Stims, so I'm not surprised someone far less lazy than I managed to get that much so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Kouki View Post
    So how do you make all this money?
    Thats what I would like to know, I'm struggling to get Legacy races unlocked.

why exacly 100.000.000 creds?

Quote Originally Posted by VenomousCarnage View Post
    Thats what I would like to know, I'm struggling to get Legacy races unlocked.
    If you're on a server with a Healthy population, or even one where one side is good and the other isn't, you can try and buy things cheap on one side, and sell for profit on the other, e.g:

Gifts sell for their base price on Republic, I buy up the really nice ones like Weapon Gifts and so on, I mail them to my Empire alt, put them up for 2-3x the price. Easy money.

You can try it with armor, mounts, mods, everything.

You can also look and see what things there are that sell fast, but there isn't as much supply of - maybe Stims sell very fast but there's only one or two guys ever selling. Maybe low level armor sells well - A lot of people play alts, and after their first, buying an Epic here or there to speed the levelling up isn't uncommon if they're available, and you can make easy money there.

Quote Originally Posted by Raeli View Post
    If you're on a server with a Healthy population, or even one where one side is good and the other isn't, you can try and buy things cheap on one side, and sell for profit on the other, e.g:

Gifts sell for their base price on Republic, I buy up the really nice ones like Weapon Gifts and so on, I mail them to my Empire alt, put them up for 2-3x the price. Easy money.

You can try it with armor, mounts, mods, everything.

You can also look and see what things there are that sell fast, but there isn't as much supply of - maybe Stims sell very fast but there's only one or two guys ever selling. Maybe low level armor sells well - A lot of people play alts, and after their first, buying an Epic here or there to speed the levelling up isn't uncommon if they're available, and you can make easy money there.
    I would actually just take the time to say

Thank you.

Typically when I mention that my character is poor (or have any other problems playing) I get so many people going "How is that? I make X amount of credits soo easily" or "You must suck, it's easy to get credits in this game" with nothing else added.

You were very constructive and helpful without being condescending. You explained what you meant and even gave examples. The closest I've seen people come close to that was just scoff and say "Do every daily every day you'll be a gazzilionare, I'm super rich blah blah blah". Just nice to see people help rather then brag or expect everyone to know exactly how they played themselves. (I' not mad at the OP for posting the achievement, it wasn't provoked or to take anyone down like me, he just wanted to show an achievement many people may not seen)
    Last edited by VenomousCarnage; 2012-05-21 at 02:15 AM.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    wow that's crazy hehehe well done.

I do the boarding party FP for credits, it takes about 10 minutes per run for all the chests and a few bosses and I will make 35-45k per run. Its not hard and doesn't take too much time. You can get some blues the are boe which can sell on the Kiosk, you can sell the greens if you like but I tend to just vendor them.
    Intel i7 2700K (@4.8Ghz) - 8GB Corsair - Windows 7 64Bit - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD3H
    Corsair Force 3 SSD 120GB - Gigabyte GTX680 OC - Benq 120hz LED Monitor

Thank you.

Typically when I mention that my character is poor (or have any other problems playing) I get so many people going "How is that? I make X amount of credits soo easily" or "You must suck, it's easy to get credits in this game" with nothing else added.

You were very constructive and helpful without being condescending. You explained what you meant and even gave examples. The closest I've seen people come close to that was just scoff and say "Do every daily every day you'll be a gazzilionare, I'm super rich blah blah blah". Just nice to see people help rather then brag or expect everyone to know exactly how they played themselves. (I' not mad at the OP for posting the achievement, it wasn't provoked or to take anyone down like me, he just wanted to show an achievement many people may not seen)
    But it is easy to get credits in this game You get millions and millions just from doing stuff that don't even relate to money, like PvP.

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    But it is easy to get credits in this game You get millions and millions just from doing stuff that don't even relate to money, like PvP.
    I'm gonna hope that was a sarcastic joke, the "millions and millions" makes me think it was. If it wasn't a joke then that is the kind of junk I was talking about.

I'm gonna hope that was a sarcastic joke, the "millions and millions" makes me think it was. If it wasn't a joke then that is the kind of junk I was talking about.
    No, it's not a sarcastic joke... I could do a week's worth of PvP, a few hours a day, and end up with at least 1 million credits. Seriously, it's not junk, just do it. There's no hidden secret to making credits.

No, it's not a sarcastic joke... I could do a week's worth of PvP, a few hours a day, and end up with at least 1 million credits. Seriously, it's not junk, just do it. There's no hidden secret to making credits.
    I can't argue that it's not effective since I don't do it, but I hate PVP. Either way it is the typical uninformative "Just do X, the end." kind of response... I'm not gonna keep arguing with you especially since you started with "It's easy to get credits in this game" kind of mentality that had made it inherent I specifically thank someone else who didn't talk like it's the most bewildering fact that some people are poor in SWTOR.

It was more about how he conveyed his info it rather then exactly what he said.
    Last edited by VenomousCarnage; 2012-05-21 at 04:03 AM.

I can't argue that it's not effective since I don't do it, but I hate PVP. Either way it is the typical uninformative "Just do X, the end." kind of response... I'm not gonna keep arguing with you especially since you started with "It's easy to get credits in this game" kind of mentality that had made it inherent I specifically thank someone else who didn't talk like it's the most bewildering fact that some people are poor in SWTOR.
    I am honestly bewildered by people who are broke in SWTOR, and then get defensive when other people don't offer some secret formula, when in all honesty, there is no secret formula (yeah maybe for 100m, but for a few million? Seriously?) The fact that you're still here arguing about it instead of actually doing something tells enough...

I am honestly bewildered by people who are broke in SWTOR, and then get defensive when other people don't offer some secret formula, when in all honesty, there is no secret formula (yeah maybe for 100m, but for a few million? Seriously?) The fact that you're still here arguing about it instead of actually doing something tells enough...
    And there's the condescending part of arrogant people who made it inherent I thank the nice ones. Nice when things go and prove themselves like that; I thank someone and explain what I don't like then a person runs in and does exactly that. I then try to give them the benefit of the doubt (hoping it was a joke) then they go on and on defending why they came in to basically spit in my face by doing what I said I don't appreciate.

Bill Gates called, he said making miilions and millions of dollars is easy. Why don't you have as much as him?

Oh well, Thanks again Raeli, I won't let this person bring me down from my delight in finding a truly helpful person.
    Last edited by VenomousCarnage; 2012-05-21 at 04:20 AM.

It's not like I was going to any lengths to not prove your "point". It's the same reason I'm not going to give people a comprehensive guide on how to turn on a computer.

Thank you.

It's no problem - those I listed are the main ways I'm making money right now, you could do the dailies every day and make a lot of money - if you could be bothered to. For a month or two I managed it on two characters and made a pretty hefty amount from that, but it's REALLY boring. Playing with the auction house is much easier and you can do it in between queuing for Warzones or something without then having a 5 hour load screen onto Belsavis or whatever.

Most of it is just watching the Auction House, seeing what sells, what doesn't sell, and then trying to sell the stuff that does sell well, it takes time to learn what does sell, what doesn't sell, and what sort of prices you can expect - just because the market is crap right now on a particular product, it doesn't mean it always will be. If you can afford to hold off on selling those things until they start getting back to prices you expect, you really should as it's worth it in the long run. But then there comes the thing where you have weigh the pros of waiting and potentially making more money with the cons of not making any money right now. I think right now Orange items, drops, even [Prototype] Purple items (Purple World Drops with Mod Slots that are BoE) are worth keeping - especially if they look good or have a unique set of colours, mainly the chest pieces of course, when 1.3 comes those items that look cool should be able to sell for quite a bit more, not necessarily loads, but more than they do now. Obviously others may be doing the same, but still, you should be able to make a bit of profit on those - it's a pretty safe bet, not a guarantee of course though. Gloves and Boots might be worth it too because of the limited options for Augmented Orange Boots/Gloves at the moment, so there should be quite an increase there - and they are still pretty visually important, depending on your class. I'm also trying to acquire some of the cooler looking recipes, such as the Drelliad Jacket - again, on my realm at least, I'm not seeing much variance in the orange augmented items, mostly they're the level 50 or warhero variants. Drelliad Jacket for instance should sell pretty well, and you can keep the ones that don't get an Augment because with 1.3 they should go up in worth even more too.

Of course, the potential for profit here is a little conservative, but you could make a pretty decent amount of money still.

You can also see if there are things you think should really be worth a lot, but aren't, and try take a risk in buying or storing them for 1.3 - Transfers are coming, and that's going to change things up a lot, you may fall flat and those items not make any profit, but obviously that's something you just have to determine yourself.

Best of luck with the money making, and sorry if this did start to seem a little condescending, it's not intended :P