Deleted

Best skill setup for soloing with wizzard?

So could you guys post some setups that are the best for soloing the game as a wizzard?

i myself like to go with:

Diamond skin (absorb more damage)
    Mirror image (stun when dead)
    the knockback spell with 2 seconds stun and increased knockback
    ice armor with frost nova on attack
    magic missile that regens arcane power
    the orange beam when i play normal / nightmare but arcane orb when i do hell and harder beacuse more single target damage is needed

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Slot 1. Diamond Skin is a must in my opinion, Can go with Crystal shell and/or the reflecting Shell which reflects back 50% of the damage absorbed by Diamond skin.
    Slot 2. For soloing you can go with multiple styles. I have varied it between the Venom hydra and Blizzard with the freezing rune with a 20% chance to freeze targets hit by the blizard. Mirror images is also another life saver.
    Slot 3.Energy Armor with the rune to reduce any attacks over 35% of your health to only hit for 35% of your health.
    Slot 4. Archon form with Teleport

You have a number of choices on your mh/oh abilities but the general concensus seems to be Arcane orb atleast.

This is by no means a perfect build but it something i have tried myself.Hope it helps.

Deleted
    I typical go with diamond skin, energy shield, magic wep and frost nova. Orb and chaser. Seems like alot of wizards are using something similar.
    Most fun skills(imo): Storm Chaser, ( to long ramp up though), Disintegrate with volatility and ofc Archon - especially when there are enough mobs so you can keep it up permanent.

For Inferno I use Energy Shield with the 35% health reduction glyph + Diamond Skin with the double shield health are a must. I also use Magic Weapon and Teleport that summons the mirror images, and for my Primary and Secondary spells I use Magic Missile with the Seeker glyph, and Poison Hydras.

Slightly off topic, but is there any way to track magic weapon duration? My armor spells show buff countdown above the spellbar, but magic weapon doesn't. Not that big of a deal since it lasts 5 mins, but mildly annoying.