10+ Year Old Account

Angry Please Help with Demon Hunter Hell difficulty

I am so desperate - i been trying hell mode for 4 days already and furthest i got is lvl 52 !
    I am getting 1 shoted so often, with stuff that not even suppose to 1 shot me, like: 1 solo mele hit from a mob, or 1 frozen orb from legendary mob.
    Kiting is so difficult / hard. Rares and Legendary mobs can be slowed for 50% less time than regular mobs which makes fights with them go for 10 minutes and only if i die 100 times come back and then defeat them while they have less and less HP after each of my deaths.
    I tried solo and grouped with friends - still i feel that i am burden on my friends and pulling them down.
    I even equipped shield and 1hand crossbow. My armor is around 2.2K and HP around 12k.
    I have only 3 dmging abilities and all others are survivability one: healing torrent , invisibility, lifesteal.
    If anyone can provide any help - please help.
    If anyone wants i can give you my battle.net tag so you can inspect me.
    Now i feel like i will do Nightmare nonstop just to get higher levels and outlevel hell.

I have been soloing my whole way from 1-60 i just got done skeleton king this morning on inferno and on my way to butcher at around lvl 52 tho i was somewhere around 25k dps and around 23k hp, forget using a shield imo. The main thing to soloing is proper use of smoke screen runed with lingering fog and preparaton runed battle scars for the instant disc regen + heal and of course high dps is a must.

get better gear, for one. I have almost 19k dps (with full sharpshooter stakcs) and 30k hp. Once i got to this level the whole thing was a breeze. ridiculously easy. in any case:

demon hunter is all about positioning and has a high skill cap. your not gear dependent so you can do inferno and stuff, but you need to learn to play the class.

use preparation and smoke screen while soloing. they are powerful. use the disc regen rune with prep (over time instead of one shot), and lingering fog with smoke screen. Use bat companion when not doing bosses. Use ball lightning for aoe, hungering arrows for primary and impale with stun for your primary nuke. I assume you are using templar so let him get aggro, then ball lightning large groups or impale stragglers/people that get at you or lone mobs. You need to learn to move around a lot. If any mobs aggro you and you cant kite them, smoke screen and reposition so your templar gets aggro and you have a better position to fight from again. Your templar will die a lot - sometimes 2-3 times on elite mobs, but you can kite till he respawns and finish the fight. Sometimes you just have to die a lot and keep chunking their hp. Just ends up being like that. get the 3 damage dealing passives: steady aim, archer, and sharp shooter. i just finished hell in about a day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chort View Post
    I am so desperate - i been trying hell mode for 4 days already and furthest i got is lvl 52 !
    I am getting 1 shoted so often, with stuff that not even suppose to 1 shot me, like: 1 solo mele hit from a mob, or 1 frozen orb from legendary mob.
    Kiting is so difficult / hard. Rares and Legendary mobs can be slowed for 50% less time than regular mobs which makes fights with them go for 10 minutes and only if i die 100 times come back and then defeat them while they have less and less HP after each of my deaths.
    I tried solo and grouped with friends - still i feel that i am burden on my friends and pulling them down.
    I even equipped shield and 1hand crossbow. My armor is around 2.2K and HP around 12k.
    I have only 3 dmging abilities and all others are survivability one: healing torrent , invisibility, lifesteal.
    If anyone can provide any help - please help.
    If anyone wants i can give you my battle.net tag so you can inspect me.
    Now i feel like i will do Nightmare nonstop just to get higher levels and outlevel hell.

---------- Post added 2012-05-21 at 05:56 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by cpenney15 View Post
    I have been soloing my whole way from 1-60 i just got done skeleton king this morning on inferno and on my way to butcher at around lvl 52 tho i was somewhere around 25k dps and around 23k hp, forget using a shield imo. The main thing to soloing is proper use of smoke screen runed with lingering fog and preparaton runed battle scars for the instant disc regen + heal and of course high dps is a must.
    how on earth. its not possible. i have good gear, at 60 with te crafted legendery bow with a flawless square emerald in it (sharpshooter), and I have 18k with stacks and 32k hp. How did you manage those numbers at 52? did you get everyone to donate dh gear to u? lol

add me cpenney#1989 is my battletag only thing i have different now from when i finished up hell about 4 hours ago is my bow its possible when u play the auction house enough and shop smart the gear i have been using has been Op stat wise for there lvls right now tho afte rjust hitting 60 im sitting at 40284k dps with stacks and 36703k hp had to log back in to look lol, I dinged 60 just before the azmo fight tho and tbh onc ei unlocked nether tentacles for elemental arrow shit got crazy azmo lasted all of 35 secs and i speed cleared act 4 with ease.
    Last edited by Waggles25; 2012-05-21 at 12:46 PM.