how to solo this "immortal minions" monster as dh ?

hey there i stuck everytime i meet one of this yellow named mobs with the ability "immortal minions"
    how do you kill it as dh ? everytime im meet one of them the minons catch most of my arrows that i fire on the named one X/
    i try it alone + templer but its impossible for me in every skill setting X(
    do i really need other player for that one or is there a way to solo this kind of mob ?

I'd love to know this as well. I just killed one that returned damage and boy it was a pain the ass and of course, i died the first time because i didn't read the description, delivered a ton of damage on the minions and died.
    Play this great online RPG, it's free!

Best thing is to use the 'Lightning Ball' rune on Elemental Arrow. It fires in a ball that hits every target it passes through, it's also fairly spammable and with some attack speed will melt it down soon enough. Also worth getting Bola Shot as your LM and runing it with the extra yards on explosion.

but when its faster then you ? like in act 2 this desertwasp ?
    meet one with mortar+ immortal minions+ illusion..... worst combo ever !

Still use the Lightning Ball rune but also Caltrops/Vault are your friends. Try and get a distance where they dont aggro but you know are there and burn your hatred spamming Elemental Arrow, then wait until they move in, drop a couple Caltrops and Vault back. As long as you've got Preperation keybinded it should just be rinse repeat. Also what difficulty are you on? Pre Act III Hell and Inferno even these mobs would die fairly quickly.

im in hell act 2

I use Elemental Error + Screaming skull at a choke. This fears the minions as well as the boss and eventually you kill him.

Another tactic is to SS and bypass the minions - again on a narrow choke, so you can shoot at the boss with no minions getting in the way.
    Play this great online RPG, it's free!

Impale + Overpenetration

Goes through everything including shield/invul minions. It's a long fight, but you'll get it done.

on hell u can eventually over gear.

inferno...its pretty much impossible on act 2/3, bosses can have 6 million hp and trying to kite teleporting invuln adds that can 1 shot you whilst doing 6 million dmg to a boss that can jail etc.....its just not possible unless you have some kinda of beastly 250k dps.

Quote Originally Posted by Lialye View Post
    hey there i stuck everytime i meet one of this yellow named mobs with the ability "immortal minions"
    how do you kill it as dh ? everytime im meet one of them the minons catch most of my arrows that i fire on the named one X/
    i try it alone + templer but its impossible for me in every skill setting X(
    do i really need other player for that one or is there a way to solo this kind of mob ?
    Elemental Arrow with Lighting Ball or Nether Tentacles. Basically anything that will pass through an enemy is what you will want to use. Impale with Over penetration will work as well

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    on hell u can eventually over gear.

inferno...its pretty much impossible on act 2/3, bosses can have 6 million hp and trying to kite teleporting invuln adds that can 1 shot you whilst doing 6 million dmg to a boss that can jail etc.....its just not possible unless you have some kinda of beastly 250k dps.
    Bosses are possible with far less effort than trash as 95% of their abilities are avoidable and do not change. I don't recall and Bosses "Jailing" you, Except the Jailer in act 1 before the butcher.
    As for the trash, what I have found helpful is kiting them back to a way-point or checkpoint where you spawn (yes i know sounds silly) but then Spam Smoke screen(w/lingering fog, yes its still good after the nerf) and spam Elemental arrow with either Lightning or Nether Tentacle rune. Spam it as long as you can while using smoke screen untill you die, then (hopefully) you re spawn 3 seconds later rinse repeat. Sometimes if you get lucky a minion or 2 will not follow the elite mob.
    Good Luck!

I should really find something worthwhile to put here now...