Deleted

Help Needed - Can't access AH since release

Greetings,

I can't access the AH. Its button is grayed and can't be clicked. When I mouse over it, I get this:
    " Auction House is currently unavailable ". >> http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...shot0001t.jpg/
    I contacted Blizzard but their response was useless.
    I'm playing on my home region ( EU ), however, I tried creating characters on each other region but still got the same.
    It's been like this since the release, and it didn't work for even a minute.

Thanks.....

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you using a starter edition of the game?

Deleted
    No m8, I'm using Collector's Edition.

Are you using the korean client? That could be the case. If its an issue since release, thats the first thing that pops up in my head.

If the blizz reply was useless maybe its a situation unique to you. I would definitely try to keep in touch w/ blizz in that case.
    Last edited by BLSTMASTER; 2012-05-21 at 04:34 PM.

Deleted
    No, I'm using English client.
    However, during my search in Google, I found that this problem was familiar during Beta ( I haven't participated on Beta ), but all the post on the forums are deleted.

Yeah I truly believe that this situation is unique to me.....

Thanks.....

Deleted
    Have you done the most obvious thing and reinstall?

Deleted
    Yes m8, I uninstalled, re-installed and tried it on 3 different PCs, still the same.....

15+ Year Old Account
    Go make a post on the Blizzard technical support forum including all the required details they ask for. At minimum you may help them resolve it for you and any others experiencing the issue.

Deleted
    Have you tried logging on a friends PC? And also had a friend log on yours? If you know anyone else who plays D3? That might help isolate if its your account or something in your PC data.

Deleted
    I made 2 posts on the technical support forum but they got ignored.

Yes, I tried it on my friend's PC, and he tried his account on mine, still the same.....

Thanks.....

Edit: I tried logging into my friend's account and the AH is working, so I'm sure now it's not my PC or the installation.
    Last edited by mmoc3b3809ed92; 2012-05-21 at 09:58 PM.