looking for Barbarian help

hi im in Nightmare act 2 and i am level 41 and i have been using a shield and sword through out my leveling and i am kinda getting tired of not killing certain monsters fast in nightmare and was wondering if anyone has a Duel wield or 2-hander build that is good in nightmare ? right now my Strength is 839 and my Vitality is 742

I used Charge, Ground Stomp, Ignore Pain and Overpower. With Bash and Whirlwind. It's been working nicely. I switch out overpower with the Spear for boss fights for the heal.
    Intel i7 2600k @ 4.6ghz | Corsair H70 | SLI GTX580 @ 850 Core | OCZ Vertex 2 90GB (Boot)
    G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB RAM @ 1800mhz 8-9-8-24

Avid game lover and Twitch streamer @ twitch.tv/rendhammerTV

do you use two handers or one handers?

2 handers through all of Nightmare, had to switch to Sword and Board for Hell. Same skill setup though.
    Intel i7 2600k @ 4.6ghz | Corsair H70 | SLI GTX580 @ 850 Core | OCZ Vertex 2 90GB (Boot)
    G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB RAM @ 1800mhz 8-9-8-24

Avid game lover and Twitch streamer @ twitch.tv/rendhammerTV

Ground Stomp combined with Earthquake and Wrath of the Berserker (Insanity Rune) drop mobs so quick it's almost OP, killed Azmodan Hell in under 20 seconds on my first try while progressing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.