Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Looks like Wizards get crossbows, Barbs get int stuff, Monks get Barb stuff, etc etc...

I haven't seen as many, I get mostly swords.

You know what's better than all the things listed in this thread so far?

Int Scoundrel relic, Fire Resist Templar relic, etc etc...

or even better, rare relic! Especially of the resistance or wrong primary stat variety.

---------- Post added 2012-05-21 at 10:20 PM ----------

They're even fucking obnoxious for people who only play solo, ffs. God forbid you only play co-op.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

My DH gets a lot of crossbows... crap ones I've had better than for like 3 Acts lol.

I seem to get a huge amount of Barb gear though.

all i'm getting are monk fist weapons. got two of those lvl 25 legendaries.

well, my monk buddy is quite happy at least =)
    Gamers are too obsessed with the death of games. Imagine if all that energy was channeled into the LIFE of games.

I literally got TWO rare crossbows from a boss today as a monk. It took me like 13 tries to down him, needless to say I was super pissed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well let's see....On my demon hunter all I get are barbarian/wizard drops and when I play my barbarian, all I get are demon hunter/monk drops. This game sometimes lol

I got a legendary last night... 2 Handed Intel Axe. I'm a monk *cry*

Quote Originally Posted by Afflictid View Post
    I'm so undergeared because I can't find anything for me. How do I make enough money to buy stuff off of the AH? I barely have 100k...
    Make sure to put in maximum buyout prices to find things that are, you know, reasonably priced, and not just morons being like "AFAKSFJASN I POST ALL THE THINGS FOR 100K LOLOL."

I got my 26 demon hunter a full set of Dex/Vitality rare gear today and only spent like 15k total.

+1 for finding so much DH crap. Ive fed my friend so much gear hes not even high enough to use yet and I went through Hell and got maybe 3 upgrades for myself.

Yep. DH gear is dropping everywhere. Playing as a Wizard, it is getting old.

This is what happens when the developers from World of Warcraft began working on Diablo 3....they F##### it up. Gear should have been left exactly how it was in Diablo 2, there was hardly any class specific gear in there. Now, I play for an hour and 30% of my loot is class specific? The developers failed hard on the loot!
    NZXT Phantom
    ASRock Extreme4 Gen3 | I5 2500k | EVGA GTX 560 TI
    8gb Corsair Vengence | 60gb Agility3 SSD | 1tb Seagate 7200rpm

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    no more shields!
    Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive music.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunterpower View Post
    I keep getting wizard junk as a dh, random loot is "funny" sometimes. lol
    May we be friends? Haha

It's just so annoying to not get any upgrades with 135% magic find.

crossbows are good.. provided they aren't hand crossbows and they do reasonable damage.. actually my witch doctor is running around with a bigass crossbow.

Quote Originally Posted by Afflictid View Post
    Does anyone else feel like 70% of the loot they get is crossbows? Holy shit. Crossbows and quivers all day baby. Man if only I wasn't a wizard.
    The sad part is I bet half those crossbows have perfect wizard stats on them. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    There was a point where every second rare I got was a crossbow, and yeah my main is a wizard. So I thought; f*** it, I'll roll a Demon Hunter then. Now all that drops are monk fist weapons.. fml... -_-

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes I get alot of em. I play a demon hunter. Cept I always play with duel hand crossbows so they all end up vendored or salvaged. So useless useful items.