Whimsyshire - Friendship is...

A friend gave me the idea and I simply couldn't resist. Yes, I know I am a very evil person.

Last edited by llDemonll; 2012-05-22 at 04:42 PM.
    "Gauging the health of a game by reading its forums is akin to gauging the health of a community by visiting its hospitals." - Ghostcrawler quoting someone else.

that's brilliant >: D what's the name of the rock remix you used?

did they actually go with the datamined names for the special mobs like "Midnight Sparkle" and "Nightmarity"?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    that's brilliant >: D what's the name of the rock remix you used?

did they actually go with the datamined names for the special mobs like "Midnight Sparkle" and "Nightmarity"?
    I believe those are the Nightmare+ boss names. Not sure though, only have done it on normal, which doesn't have a boss.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynta Vali Daseriu View Post
    I believe those are the Nightmare+ boss names. Not sure though, only have done it on normal, which doesn't have a boss.
    I have done it quite a few times on NM and once on hell, they MAY be super unique mob RARE spawns but...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UnCorpse View Post
    This sounds like an average day in the pony thread.
    Agreed, depending who's on

Deleted
    Yup, I found Nightmare Sparkle in Nightmare mode I'm assuming they'll keep Nightmarity too, though I haven't found her yet.

The type underneath states "Nightmare is Magic".

Annoyingly I didn't capture any screenshots or videos when I found it earlier since I was killing it like OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

Deleted
    You MUST post this in the pony thread! It's simply too much potential awesomeness to waste!

Spotted Nightmarity today, though her epithet has changed to "Generosity in Death."

Back when dot snapshotting was a thing, I wrote this piece of junk.

Quote Originally Posted by Keldion View Post
    Spotted Nightmarity today, though her epithet has changed to "Generosity in Death."

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/nbTtL.png[/IG]
    that is the most epic thing I've ever seen. I'm reposting this one in the pony thread for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.