Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I feel lucky, I'm playing exclusively with my gf we are both lvl 41 I'm a monk and shes a demonhunter she found a legendary quiver at lvl 11.. I found lut socks around lvl 15, haven't seen a legendary since. But it sure is fun looking for them.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    none, wizard 39

2 for me. One dropped off pretty much the first thing I killed in nightmare mode and the other a few hours later in heaven. Both sucked so I gave one away to my barbarian friend and sold the other for a quick quarter of a million on the AH.
    "Lordaeron belongs to the Forsaken. Always and forever!"

Perfection is so horribly dull, don't you think?

1, the Horadric Hamburger, a 30 dps weapon that dropped in Hell level Whimsyshire -.-

level 52 atm, found 3 legendaries so far! an amulet at level 20ish, some boots at 39ish, and then a hamburger weapon from unicorn land o.O been playing with my bf the whole time and he found none though.

Almost missed all the legendaries that I found thinking they were greys, dunno if their orange text is just a dark horrible shade of orange or if my computer/graphics is messed up :P

Deleted
    just had my second drop in Act 3 Hell with my monk, a belt laden with intelligence which I suppose I can use on my WD. The first which dropped in Act 2 NM was a one hander which at the time was a big upgrade for my monk, long since replaced with a rare.

Deleted
    2 so far, both on my Barb, one level 20ish chest, and a 2-hander, The Grandfather (which I'm still using now, in Inferno)

Deleted
    Had 1 drop sofar, from pony land

Pretty ok itemised Spectrum it looks really cool imo (http://www.terence.nl/spectrum1.jpg)

Deleted
    Not a single one. Been playing my monk since release for several hours a day, farming Act I and II over and over with MF gear (up to 180% just from gear at times) and that nephalem luck buff stacked to 5.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I found 1, it was a DH only 1h sword...seems like an odd choice of weapon for a DH but i don't know jack shit about them so...idk. I offered it to my friend in the party but he didn't want it, said it sucked. So i sold it for 28k

Elysia's epic sig skillz

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    2 legendaries
    One just before I hit 60, and one in the land of magic gummi bears on hell difficulty.

Hopefully, I'll find more in Inferno. Haven't found any yet though on my Butcher farm runs (5 stacks nephalem, obviously)
    Main & raiding character: Elchali, Holy Paladin

Deleted
    I've found two, one pair of boots and a 1h sword, let my barb friend have the boots until he found something better (took a bit into inferno before he found something), then I sold it. The sword I sold right away as it wasn't that great, but still got me a bit of money.
    I'm a level 60 WD with around 70 hours played. Got one legendary during hell act 3 and the other one in inferno act 1.

I have found one so far...I was level 19 at the time on my wizard on normal mode act II. It was a legendary quiver that required level 9 to equip. That stats on it were very good, some of the best I have seen on a quiver since I started. So I gave it to my hubby's demon hunter for the time being. Whenever he finds a better one I will take it back and keep it for my demon hunter, and probably end up selling it after I out gear it.

EDIT: And just as added information I found it on a random white mob...nothing special about it what-so-ever lol. So I guess exploring really is worth it! Ironically it was just a tiny section of the map I had to explore and was like well I could skip it, but I was like meh might as well just go and that's when it dropped. Made me happy I just decided to go and finish exploring the area instead of just skipping the tiny area.

10+ Year Old Account
    My 60 barb has seen none drop, Act III Hell. Though my WD friend did receive a nice 2h.

2 so far. Some bad helmet I sold for 30k (I was surprised some1 bought it) and a nice necklace I didn't sold yet.

Deleted
    2. lvl 43 barb. Both completely useless, both sold for 30k+ on the auction house, go figure.

One. A bland level 34 shield that had the worst random stats ever. Sold it for 50k.
    Found it in act IV of nightmare.

I didn't even know there were any but I'm only at lvl 7 in the first difficulty level on a Demon Hunter. Haven't played much because I think the game is a let down and a disappointment.
    Desktop ------------------------------- Laptop- Asus ROG Zephyrus G14
    AMD Ryzen 5 5600X CPU ---------------AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS with Radeon 680M graphics
    AMD RX 6600XT GPU -------------------AMD Radeon RX 6800S discrete graphics
    16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM ----------------16 GB DDR5-4800 RAM
    1 TB WD Black SN770 NVMe SSD ------1 TB WD Black SN850 NVMe SSD

I have had zero drop for me. My main is a 43 WD and alt is a 18 Monk. My buddy who I was playing with on my monk found one at level 17. I was all like O.O

Warender - Orc Enhancement Shaman - Mal'Ganis US

10+ Year Old Account
    1 so far, at about level 25 (I'm 32 now).