Poll: Rate Diablo III on a scale from 1 to 10.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Eh.

It gets a 6 from me. Possibly my expectations where too high for this game, but I expected much more from it than what we were given.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hodenkrieg View Post
    Not that I necessarily disagree with your thoughts, but on the bolded segment, I feel they probably would have got even MORE shit from their fanbase if they made it that much different from D2.
    No doubt, but that doesn't make it a better game for it either.

Deleted
    I'' probably revisit this in a month since I'm concerned about longevity.

10+ Year Old Account
    8/10.

It's fun but once I complete hell on my Barb I'm done. Inferno is supposedly unplayable as a barb and other than the challenge of beating additional difficulties, there's nothing in the game for me. Gear farming seems pointless. I'll be playing this occasionally between WoW patches, I guess.
    When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!

10+ Year Old Account
    9, not perfect. It needs some AH UI and Server work. But Im totally pleased with gameplay and difficulty. I think there are some major balance issues, but I dont expect that to be perfect 9 days into release. This is the most fun Ive had with friends online in many many years. We are constantly playing 4 player games, my Mumble server is packed every night again, and overall its just been a fkn blast playing Diablo 3 lately.

I would like to see enrage timers on bosses in Inferno.
    Last edited by Beazy; 2012-05-23 at 03:31 PM.

I rated it about between 7-8, its a very nice game to look at, play for awhile but I'm usually drawn to games with heavy multiplayer aspects and competitive gameplay. I'll have to wait to see how fun the PvP is which might re spark my interest. For now, I'll just casually play through it till I'm lvl 60, only been able to get to lvl 17 so far lol.
    Desktop - AMD FX-8120 @ 3.8ghz - 8GB DDR3 OCZ - Sapphire 7870
    Laptop - M11X. Revision1 - 1.7ghz ULV Dual Core - 4GB DDR2 - GT335M