Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Boon of protection nerf

I know boon of protection was pretty insane but it was almost the only way monks could survive in the higher acts in inferno and yet they are nerfing it. do you think they will give monks other changes to compensate for this ? or will we be forever boned.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5271780011 also blue post.
    Last edited by fartman69; 2012-05-23 at 06:45 AM.

Deleted
    More monk nerf and we continue to be oneshotted on act 2 in inferno. This game is a joke for melee and they nerf us more because some ranged whiners said "it's not fair to stay in melee and dont die", so now we are a melee class that have to kite and do nothing while being obliterated by all shit insane elite can do.
    Honestly that rune was the only way to PLAY and not be a corpse forever in inferno, I won't play inferno til they add something like that LET ME PLAY.

Deleted
    It sounds realy stupid, not sure what their fucking problem is. Guess we're supposed to get 2 shotted every mob we see.

I play a barb and I'm doing fine on inferno, learn to play, stop the whining.

Deleted
    See you in act 2

Quote Originally Posted by Tryana View Post
    See you in act 2
    Pretty much this, the wasps can almost one shot you even on decent gear also imagine if they removed revenge.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Imhotep View Post
    There's no L2P involved when I have 65% dmg reduction 45k life, 300 fucking resistences to all elementes, a legendary shield, 35% dodge and still get oneshotted. You're doing fine against leoric perhaps?

So now my tank monk won't be able to survive longer than my 11k hp wizard which completely ignores vitality because of the energy armor rune. Well done Blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by masteryuri View Post
    There's no L2P involved when I have 65% dmg reduction 45k life, 300 fucking resistences to all elementes, a legendary shield, 35% dodge and still get oneshotted. You're doing fine against leoric perhaps?
    Nice exaggeration, because I have worse stats than that and don't get one shotted in Act II

Quote Originally Posted by Rugz View Post
    Nice exaggeration, because I have worse stats than that and don't get one shotted in Act II
    I agree with Rugz its not as bad as you lot are saying (from a Barbarian point of view)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kliffharry View Post
    So now my tank monk won't be able to survive longer than my 11k hp wizard which completely ignores vitality because of the energy armor rune. Well done Blizzard.
    apparently, that one got nerfed too, so it's one big happy oneshot fest

Glad they decided to nerf instead of buff the weaker classes. It was pretty annoying to se my friend tank inferno act 3 without armor while my barb gets molested ><
    Monk, I need a monk!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Imhotep View Post
    barb takes no skill. its faceroll all the way.

People like to exaggerate.

The nerf brings the class in line with the other classes (yes, DH and wizard got their OP stuff nerfed too). All I can say is that people need to farm more gear. There's a reason why the internal bets in the Blizzard dev teams are on months until someone can clear Inferno without having to cheese their way to the end.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khatolic View Post
    barb takes no skill. its faceroll all the way.
    you haven't played an inferno barbarian, right?
    Monk, I need a monk!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jvbastel View Post
    apparently, that one got nerfed too, so it's one big happy oneshot fest

Glad they decided to nerf instead of buff the weaker classes. It was pretty annoying to se my friend tank inferno act 3 without armor while my barb gets molested ><
    Actually they nerfed the weaker class too.

What is everyone going to use with the boon nerf now? I mean it still grants a heal but its pretty much useless now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jvbastel View Post
    you haven't played an inferno barbarian, right?
    playing with monk is 10 times harder.

Deleted
    It's not harder, it's impossible without boon.

wait arent we here to discuss the nerf of boon of protection ?
    the ultimate answer's to all rogue issues :

-Rogues might still be dealing with the changes to combo points {2014}

lolno not even close
    Hi Sephurik