Selling on the AH

Anyone else had any luck with it? I've listed many rare items, having buyouts between 7,500 and 12,500 depending on if their stats were super awesome or just acceptable, and not had a single one sell. I don't think I have ever seen a decently priced rare item yet, with most of their prices ranging from 50,000 to millions.

RETH

i sold many items via AH, 6k-50k but not on the 1st try. U must try it more often

Warchief
    15+ Year Old Account
    It would be helpful if you indicated what level range of items you are talking about. You should use the "Max Buyout" field at the bottom left in order to get rid of all the stupid Million Gold posts.

Deleted
    seems like the items you sell are woth much less tbh.

Try sorting by max buyout, lets say: 2500 gold. I bet you will find better items with less buyout than yours.

Only exceptionel items sell for more than 5 tbh.

its definetely possible to sell, but because the more active people are level 60 by now items of lower levels are dropping hard in price atm.
    If you find a nice lvl 60 rare with good stats for a specific class you can definetly sell it
    Just make it a reasonable price.

personally I've gotten most of my gear of the AH, just scout the AH for an hour instead of farming a dungeon and you can find some nice upgrades at cheap prices, set your filter right and keep searching for those new auctions that are cheap.