Thread: Heirloom Choice

Heirloom Choice

So I understand that the Maces + 15agi enchant are best for Enhance shaman leveling. My question is more about the armor. Before Bliz implimented their new nifty item restore crap I had both Full mail dps gear (for hunter/shaman) and the Leather (Rogue/Druid) gear. Finished hunter and sent gear to shaman, didn't log on to ether hunter or shaman for a long time. Mail gear is now missing (+ the bow) I still have the leather rogue/druid gear, should I just use it till I hit 85?

10+ Year Old Account
    If you want faster leveling, +% XP gain will always help. And the only downfall to using leather instead of mail is the armor difference, and the +5% agility if you wear full mail. I would go with leather heirlooms in your place.
    I. Like. To. Kill. Things.
    For Pony!

10+ Year Old Account
    Or spend like 2 days grinding dungeons and just rebuy the mail gear.

Yes just use it 5% agi or int wont make any difference leveling.
    Hi Sephurik

The mail armor is the intended outfit, but the leather can work.

Most of it (the Chest, Shoulders, Weapons, and the Ring if you got it) you will only use til you ding 80, cause the XP on them stops working then, as do the stats stop scaling. And being that the Helm and Cloak are purchased with gold, you should have no problem having the correct Helm.

it works but i would go for farm for the mail gear but just for the 5% and the cosmetic part:P

Deleted
    Just use the leather in my opinion. 5% extra agi is negligible while leveling and the armor won't make much of a difference unless you plan on doing low level bg's while leveling.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    Yes just use it 5% agi or int wont make any difference leveling.
    And it first counts at lvl 50

Thanks for the Replies every one. First I don't want to have to go back and farm the 4400 Badges for the Mail gear- Kind of tired of playing my DK main. 2 my shaman is actually already 74. Was my Vanilla first 60 before playing a Mage up till Wrath (switched to DK) I have multiple 85s already (mage, warrior, hunter, Dk). I've retired my mage as it just got stale in pvp and pve. Hunter was just for fun, going to use it as a ore/leather whore come MoP. Dk is just retarded boring for me now, is nothing Like what made it great mid-end wrath- loved that I could choose ANY spec for dps/dmg, which is no longer the case. I'm liking the Warrior and Shaman changes in MoP, and would like to get my shaman up to 85 and geared for some better analysis on my choice. That being said I think I'll do Eng/LW, and would just really like some input right now- will prob roll over to AF once MoP comes out (right now shaman race choice isn't to my liking- f spaces cows and dwarfs are meh).

edit: Lets say with all normal DS gear- what can we/can't shamans solo? MC/BWL (past Razergore) are probably givens. AQ20/40 with some exceptions, Plagued and Arac. wings from Naxx more than likely. What else?
    Last edited by Ichy; 2012-05-25 at 05:22 PM.