Poll: VS

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Diablo because he is way cooler. Sargeras is that fat kid who shouts he is 2x stronger than you but nobody has seen him in action. For all we know he might be "Monaka" from DBS.

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering how Sargeras' power, influence, and his Burning Legion spans worlds, I'd say Sargeras.

It can be very hard to kill gold goblins in Diablo. In Wow, our PETS kill him (for people that keep saying there is no reference point between Azeroth and Sanctuary).

Deleted
    Necro of the year...

Plot twist: Sargeras is Diablo. Hence why so much of the stuff in Legion is akin to systems from D3.

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    i just can't vote against diablo

Sargeras would cut Sanctuary in half. The End.

Since Diablo can be beaten by a single adventurer he can't be much of a threat.

sargeras in his true form can destroy sanctuary in one hit

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    what kind of stupid question is that .. its like asking a rat (diablo) vs Nuclear Bomb ( Sarg)

10+ Year Old Account
    Remember that the nephalim are not just normal humans with magic - but in fact god like and more powerful than any human on Azeroth. It isn't some normal group of human heroes that killed diablo; it is the nephalim.

With that said, I think Sargeras could win most of the time, but not within the Burning Hells.

For me, it's easier to base the comparison off of their MCU counterparts since they exist within the same continuity. Titans in Warcraft are pretty clearly based off of the Celestials of the Marvel universe. So, we can probably conclude that Sargeras is about as strong as a Celestial (which is on-par with Galactus depending on how well fed he is). Diablo's Marvel counterpart would probably be Mephisto. Now while Mephisto is indeed incredibly powerful (to a similar degree as Dibalo), he's nothing compared to a Celestial. Sure, he may be able to defeat one through clever/treacherous means, but never in a straight fight. He'd be vaporized in an instant.

Sargeras cleaves Sanctuary in half.

Diablo wastes away to nothingness in his corner of Hell without mortals to terrify and sustain himself.

Winner: Sargeras.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Diablo seems weak.

But then again, the player in Diablo is a demi-god. Half angel and Half Demon or something so the powers are all skewed. The main character in Diablo is like 203200x more powerful then the humans in Warcraft and Diablo is still really strong.

idk
    Content drought is a combination of catchup mechanics and no new content.

Until I see hard evidence of how strong Sargeras is, I'll go with Diablo. Much of what we know of Sargeras is based on hearsay, rumor and the speculation of characters within the game. Maybe Sargeras is bigger than the sun and can cut planets in half at a whim, or maybe he's a slightly bigger and stronger Archimonde. Diablo could beat one of those things but not the other, and it's impossible to say which is closer to the real Sargeras without seeing him in game for ourselves.

Keep in mind also, Diablo's mere presence infects whatever realm he's in, and he leaves behind lesser demons like we leave behind footprints. Entire demon armies just spawn out of him spontaneously.

Sargeras Curbstomps Diablo

Mismatch

Sargeras would win easily, but Diablo would keep coming back over and over again.

Deleted
    Sagaras is yet not written. He is like an echo. Wait till he is in WoW. And laugh at it. Because before WoW the world of warcraft was great.