So, did you do this before?

We're playing with a a few friends on HC. We're currently only in ACT IV normal, mostly just farming xp up to ~38ish and if you've been following any Whimsyshire guides, you are probably aware that Izual drops the recipe for the staff to whimsyshire. The cool thing about the book, is the fact that it's account bound, so you can drop it and someone else can't take it. What's even more awesome, is dropping the book right after you killed Izual, making your friends believe that they got the drop, but can't pick it up, for some weird reason, while you keep a straight face and ask whether perhaps his inventory is full. Wait and watch, while the frustration ensues and tickets get made

In this particular case, he's still not aware that we fooled him, so we'll be doing it a few more times

Deleted
    I dunno if it's just a huge ammount of luck but when me and my brother played through we both got the plans dropped from the same mob...

Quote Originally Posted by ridish View Post
    I dunno if it's just a huge ammount of luck but when me and my brother played through we both got the plans dropped from the same mob...
    Ye, we got two during one run as well :P But not the run during which our other friend joined ^^

Haha, I didn't know that. That's epic!