Hydian Way - EU PVE Server

Hey followers of SWTOR and players.

This is a post regarding the upcoming server transfers. obviously at the moment we don't know the full details of what servers will be selected for the transfers, but I want to give you the option of a great server.

Hydian Way EU

We have an unofficial forum with a very active community, feel free to sign up and have a look around.

According to torstatus.com we are between 10-14 on overall server population. Obviously the release of Diablo 3 has hit population a bit but we are still managing good population during peak times.

We are actively trying to promote the server as a friendly (both imp and rep) server that has a thriving PVE and PVP community and we are hoping that more people will want to move here if we are one of the servers selected for transfers.

Feel free to make an alt and look us up if you ask around on our unofficial forum you can find help both factions.

TLDR: Hydian Way EU looking to recruit people to keep the server busy and fun.
    May the cake be with you!

Deleted
    I'll definitely look into this, I'm currently on Goluud Corridor (EU PvE) and it's a dead beyond belief, I'll make an alt if I get the time and hop on.

Quote Originally Posted by Ober View Post
    I'll definitely look into this, I'm currently on Goluud Corridor (EU PvE) and it's a dead beyond belief, I'll make an alt if I get the time and hop on.

Goluud corridor is like packed compared to Niman :P

Hydian Way looks ok, but my name is taken

I'm thinking Nightmare Lands looks like a good option - it seems to be a bit higher, and my name isn't taken there ;P

Deleted
    Rolled a new acc on the server, and made a forum account. I'm Geedorah.

Deleted
    Woo Hoo this is my server, imo we have a great set of pvp players ( i pvp mostly ), some quite skilled and nearly all friendly