Ele - Balancing haste and mastery with 4 piece

Been getting a lot of good info from here for a while, first time posting. I haven't really seen this question asked, so forgive me if I've missed it.

When I sim my character, I'm now getting that mastery is barely ahead of haste. With the amount of mastery I have, 2833 right now, my 4 piece is up quite a bit. So with Simcraft telling me they're nearly equal, would it be safe to keep mastery around 700 ahead of haste or would it be better to just even them out a bit not taking the 4 piece into account. Was just wondering what some other shaman's thoughts on this were. Thanks.

Armory: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/area-52/Funkleheim/advanced (can't post links)

10+ Year Old Account
    There's no magic rule with Elemental, or target numbers to aim for. Run the sims and you'll get what your scaling currently is, which will help you make the necessary choices.

Deleted
    Just to make it clear, Simcraft does take into account the haste given by the 4p bonus in its simulations, so if it says you should balance mastery and haste as you are now, then you should balance them, not put Mastery 750 points ahead of Haste because your get extra Haste in battle. Simcraft has already taken that extra haste into account when telling you to keep your stats balanced.