Marvel Heroes ARPG MMO

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/05/...ablo-style-mmo

Seems like an MMO version of Marvel Ultimate Alliance...which was pretty damn badass.

Gonna have to keep an eye on this one!

10+ Year Old Account
    I couldn't help but wish for something like this while I was playing D3. MUA was decent...but imagine that game/characters/setting with the D3 engine and polish. Could be pretty great.

On a side note I wish MUA 2 had come to PC. Still yet to ever play it.
    Last edited by shokter; 2012-05-24 at 11:01 PM.
    "Brevity is...wit"

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish companies would stop trying to make MMOs and stick to what they know...Its the same trap a lot of studios fell into between when WoW cornered the market and now. I like me some MMOs. I've played almost every major MMORPG that has come out. But I am tired of every being "mmoed". What happened to good old co-op gameplay?

On another note, I do miss top down MMOs and have wanted a new MUA game for years.

Quote Originally Posted by shokter View Post
    I couldn't help but wish for something like this while I was playing D3. MUA was decent...but imagine that game/characters/setting with the D3 engine and polish. Could be pretty great.

On a side note I wish MUA 2 had come to PC. Still yet to ever play it.
    IMHO, MUA2 was not nearly on par with MUA1. But of course if it came to PC, I would definitely play it.

Anyways, I hope this game has the polished look and gameplay that D3 offers, then we'd have an amazing MMO version of MUA

10+ Year Old Account
    I liked combining hero abilties in MUA 2 but it lacked the spark that the first one had. They definetly added some neat stuff in the second one though, maybe I'll fire up the xbox and go through a play through.

This looks pretty cool. The only thing I don't like is that you pick an already existing character from the comics, would be cool to make your own hero, or it would be good if you say pick a hero but choose how they look, basically using that hero as a template but customizing everything else about them.

a Marvel MMO could be so awesome if done right. I don't have high expectations, but still would love to play it.

so many places I'd love to explore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thor was so over powered in the first game. The hammer throw was an aoe stun. If you put enough points into it it would eventually one shot people and if it didn't they were stunned and you could literally just spame in the entire game.

Could be cool. I'll probably try it out at some point.