Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...

Deleted
    Skyrim all the way! I never bought D3 tho due to various design issues so its hardly impartial advice.

Skyrim was kind of mediocre to me, so I can't say that I'd recommend it. I played it for about 50 hours and then just couldn't go any further. I had been long bored before then, but was at least trying to finish up the main story. Guess I did too many side quests, and they got repetitive. =/ Nothing about it really seemed special to me. But, that's just me. Plenty of people really did enjoy the game, so I guess that says something about it.

As for D3, I'm having a blast with it. It's repetitive in that you play the same game over and over for the different difficulties, but I'm still having a ton of fun with it because there is a noticeable challenge rather than bland combat like Skyrim has. There are definitely problems with it that bother me (always online even in single-player mode, etc.) but the pros outweigh the cons, imo. It gets my vote.

Deleted
    Skyrim,

it's really quite a unique experience and unlike anything you'll have played before (unless you played the predecessors).

Diablo III is mostly an over-hyped gear-grind that actually gets boring very quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
    it's really quite a unique experience and unlike anything you'll have played before (unless you played the predecessors).
    That is 100% correct, Skyrim was unique - had never played anything as awful before. The controls sucked, the game play sucked.... unique in every respect.

Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx View Post
    Hardly worth it if you're not interested in it. Best of all, by not playing "Real Life Exists Only Outdoors You Antisocial B*stard", my hayfever remains easy to cope with, and i'm infinitely more productive. When i do play that game, productivity just floors in 99% of cases. In the cases when it doesn't floor while playing that game, it's usually because i'm actually doing something related to not playing that game rather than "wasting time".

Personally, play with what you prefer. We can't tell you which is better. I'd play both if i was still hooked on Skyrim.
    http://cheezcomixed.files.wordpress....for-summer.jpg

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabence View Post
    I would personally pick Diablo 3, and if you're going for longevity, i would also say Diablo 3.
    After playing both of them... i can say this was a good joke mister