Gnomish Engineering: Toshley's Station, bug?

Hello everyone!
    As the topic says I'm having problems with my Device I got from Gnomish Engineering: "Ultrasafe Transporter: Toshley's Station". For those of you who doesn't know what it does I shall explain briefly. It teleports you to Blade's Edge Mountain's. The funny thing is that It has a chance to malfunction. Which makes you get a Cool look. For Example last night I got a gnome (still had my own gear but as a gnome instead of a shaman). So I was excited. Decided to go into a BG to have fun as a Gnome.

So I went into the BG and when I was going to go into Combat I pulled my Cooldowns (Blood Fury, Elemental Mastery & Ruthless trinket which proccs spell power) and all of a sudden my gnome malfunction debuff just disappears. And i'm wondering why?
    Has anyone else had this bug?

I think it might be because of my use of the trinket which makes me all redcolored, but I am not sure.
    Thanks for the help. /Iowii

10+ Year Old Account
    not a bug, they jsut dont want people to be confused when you're in combat (seeing a gnome casting lightning bolts can be really confusing). thats basicly it i think

Nah that's not it. I was in the BG, casted a few heals. Besides I've seen loads of other people doing that! But I have to agree It is confusing! Which is why I've got it!
    Peace /Iowii

Deleted
    I use these on my lock and if i pop My Meta or any other shapeshipe toy i have i lose the debuff,so my guess is that you got hexed or sheeped maybe and therefore lost you original debuff,Coulk be wrong but thats my guess

Morpheeus I think you might be on to something regarding metamorphis, but I doubt that you get rid of it from CC. But i could be wrong aswell. Peace /Iowii

Deleted
    Might have to do with Blood Fury, but I can't confirm that because I've never played an Orc myself. Certain racials do remove the transformation.

Bovan - You might be on to something. But i guess it could be the Trinket-pop which makes it disappear, cheers anyways. Hope Blizzard can answer my Ticket.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iowii View Post
    Bovan - You might be on to something. But i guess it could be the Trinket-pop which makes it disappear, cheers anyways. Hope Blizzard can answer my Ticket.
    It -is- your trinket. You malfunction problem counts as a debuff, your trinket removes all debuffs (except system debuff (LFG/BG debuff for running away)). As said, the malfunction debuff counts as a cleanseable debuff with the trinket. Done it to me before.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Gehco, Thanks a ton! So I assume you mean the trinket which remove stuns etcetc. And not the one giving spellpower? Cheers /Iowii

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iowii View Post
    Gehco, Thanks a ton! So I assume you mean the trinket which remove stuns etcetc. And not the one giving spellpower? Cheers /Iowii
    Uhm.. you know, your "Oh shit" button, as we state it *grins*
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

I use the malfunction to pvp with all my toons. Shapeshifting ruins it for my druid, but my shadow priest and dk don't ever lose their form. Unless I pop a noggenfogger or savory or something.