Deleted

How to sell self crafted gems - Perfect Square and above.

So, many of you probably already noticed, that any gems you craft yourself do not show up on auction house. There is a little trick to make them show and i thought it would be only fair for more people to know this (although i admit, not before i made a decent profit ).
    Only thing you need to do is to craft 2 or 3 gems of the SAME COLOR AND QUALITY, insert them in any random item with sockets, salvage that item and then list gems, they will work properly now. This only works with stack of 2 or 3 same gems (for example 3 perfect square rubies) and for item having same number of sockets as you have gems in stack.
    So, you for example craft 2 perfect rubies, insert them in some low level armor with 2 sockets(if you have trouble searching for it on auction house, add some rare filter, like + exp, they go for <1k), then salvage that armor and go sell gems for nice profit, because only few people sell them:-)

P.S this will not work if you dont do everything exactly as said above. For example filling only 1 socket out of two in item and then salvaging will not make the gem listed on AH.

Enjoy!

Deleted
    I don't really understand how this would make you a profit, why would you need to see your own gems on the AH...?

Deleted
    Because Perfect Square rubies are terribly overpriced, only people knowing this trick can sell them as they dont drop. Its not about you seeing them, its about everyone else seeing them there.