Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Got around 80k at the moment. Feeling insanely rich (atleast I did, until I saw what you guys had) :P
    I rarely spend much though. I just wait things out.

max gold would be preferd

Quote Originally Posted by Draknalor186 View Post
    i dono how others do it =P i never understood all the playing the AH stuff =P
    1) Infinite patience, with a dash of obsession.
    2) Accept that the other players are really only there to give you money.
    3) A complete failure of a guild that never makes it past the first boss so you don't have to waste time on those silly raids. Well done, Magmaw.

Quote Originally Posted by Groblje View Post
    A smart player with 20k gold can do more than a stupid player with 200k gold. So really it's up to you. As many said, there is no real answer. You should have enough gold to make your needs comfortable and suited. But on my part, I think 190k is more than enough.
    So poor, need to join those sellruns more often!

i saved 1m+ for myself, tho i try never to get under 1 million gold, can't be cheap at the start of an expansion as a hardcore raider (e.g in cata start gold was worth much more and maxing a profession in the first week cost 30k+)
    Main: Shantál <Apex>- EU-Al'akir 13/13 HC since Feb 15th '11; 7/7 HC since Aug 18th '11; 8/8 HC since Jan 3rd '12
    Alts: Zeroday <Apex>- EU-Al'akir / Vitiation <Apex>- EU-Al'akir

Shantál vs Alysrazor HEROIC solo [click]

10+ Year Old Account
    You have waaay too much.

I'll be starting with about 15k. I was never good at this game and never rich but my gold is enough for me. I won't be jumping into huge, overpriced AH sales on the first world drop/crafting epics etc. :P