Thread: [spoiler] Adria

Deleted

[spoiler] Adria

Just something that got me thinking, what happens to Adria? I don't remember seeing her after Act 3 but she's quite clearly very powerful and someone you don't want running around; just wondered if I missed anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    she will most likely be prominent in the expansion, not that much else that bliz can use.
    she could also meddle with the remains of diablo/the black soulstone that fell from heaven at the end.
    In the end the winner is still the last man standing.

15+ Year Old Account
    There's a lot left unresolved tbh. I can see Adria (and maybe Imperious? We never DID hear if he survived or not afaik) returning for the Xpac like Torne said. I don't remember what happened in the ending of D2... because it's been awhile, but could Baal make a return? Seems odd that we didn't even hear about him.

Diablo 3: Adriablo.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by crovax3000 View Post
    Diablo 3: Adriablo.
    Half Witch, Half Diablo = more powerful as the "Prime Evil". Sounds like Metzen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Diablo tells her to take the day off and catch a movie or something until he needs her next, then she leaves through a portal in the cutscene before Act IV. She's expansion material, alongside the black soulstone, Leah's soul and Imperius. Oh and maybe that gem Shen's obsessed with.
    Last edited by Xiphan; 2012-05-25 at 11:53 AM.

She is sunbathing on the beach and the Black Soulstone that we saw falling from the heavens smacks her in the head and becomes imbedded in there.
    "It's clear this is another bash Apple thread. Such things are not conducive to a good discussion."

WRONG! Those are the BEST discussions!

She will ress Diablo. Again.
    And we'll kick his ass. Again..

Come on, it's Diablo. And his death was only.. wait for it..a setback!
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!

Pretty sure Imperius will play a prominent part as well. You don't get stabbed by Diablo and go back to your daily life in the High Heavens.

Then there's also Malthael, The aspect of Wisdom who Tyrael replaced.

Plenty of fodder for the ex-pack(s).

Personally, I was hoping for Adriablo in Act 4. But we got Diableah instead. =(( I thought it would've been a pretty clever switcheroo, since everyone kinda forecast Leah becoming Diablo from the feminine qualities of the new Diablo model and Leah being the only known female story-character.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Demoncrash View Post
    Pretty sure Imperius will play a prominent part as well. You don't get stabbed by Diablo and go back to your daily life in the High Heavens.

Then there's also Malthael, The aspect of Wisdom who Tyrael replaced.

Plenty of fodder for the ex-pack(s).
    That wound definitely looked as though it might have a part to play: Imperiablo - the best of both worlds.

Maybe Adria is Decard Cain in disguise... they both were using a cane.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattachine View Post
    Maybe Adria is Decard Cain in disguise... they both were using a cane.
    Or maybe they're just old.

Deleted
    Stay tuned for Diablo 4 next decade.

Deleted
    There's plenty of stuff to make an expansion out of, I think the most visible ones being Malthael, Imperius and Adria.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    We will smack her around in the expansion, and we will probably be in Kurast or another swamp like area, since that was the only area from D2 we didn't get in D3 hah.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

In all the threads i've been reading none are mentioning Inarius? Have you seen this, heard about this? Last I heard Mephisto took him back to hell and Inarius' lover remained in the void? My guess is that Inarius comes back with a terribad grudge against Sanctuary he and Lilith created, now infused greatly by the powers of hell.. just my twofiddy

Quote Originally Posted by Ratyrel View Post
    That wound definitely looked as though it might have a part to play: Imperiablo - the best of both worlds.
    Tyrael being super cool guy and all, I find Imperius to be super badass and my favorite archangel (despite being kind of a dick). I would hate to have to go against him, even if possesed by Diablo.

Quote Originally Posted by Sobedesce View Post
    Tyrael being super cool guy and all, I find Imperius to be super badass and my favorite archangel (despite being kind of a dick). I would hate to have to go against him, even if possesed by Diablo.
    Yeah... I wish we could fight alongside Imperius. It would be epic.