Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Cool My Storage is full of rares!

Shame i cant sell em all on the AH, becuase of the 10 item limit which is bullshit!

Theres a about 12k in vendoring there
    Australian Oceanic Multi Class Veteran of the Burning Crusade Wars!
    Twitter: @Romiretv
    Youtube: RomireTv
    Twitchy: My Twitch

The point of the thread? Are you going to teach me how to do it? ;P

Mule it. Or, if the stuff you currently have on the AH isn't selling fast enough that you can't get rid of all that quickly, maybe you need to check and see if any of it is any good? Yellow =/= Good, and in most cases have horrible itemization.

I'd wager that at least two-thirds of those items are complete garbage that would go for about 600-700g on the auction house.

I've been in this situation a few times. Just prioritize the five or six items you know will fetch higher gold amounts and and vendor the rest of them.

Yeah i have alot in my bank and the 10 per auction is far too limiting. I didnt even start sellnig rares til I got through Nightmare. Every yellow i got in normal i sold to vendors. Until i put a few items up for 80-90k each and collected 250k the next day it opened my eyes

Current doing Hell mode Act 1 - Barb lvl 54.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Tyrael View Post
    The point of the thread? Are you going to teach me how to do it? ;P
    Simple!

Farm the crap out of one area, like if your camping the secret pony level stuff like in the Oasis in act 2 or the Gemstone in Act 3,

You make a shit load of XP and money from it!

There you go! tip provided

So is mine + i have 2 legendary weapons on AH that no1 will buy due to shitty stats.

Just sell them or DE ( cant remember the right name ) and keep regents. Perhaps you will need them later in the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lathais View Post
    Mule it. Or, if the stuff you currently have on the AH isn't selling fast enough that you can't get rid of all that quickly, maybe you need to check and see if any of it is any good? Yellow =/= Good, and in most cases have horrible itemization.
    its impossible to sell atm, People are being dick heads and jacking the AH price with yellows at 20k plus with the expensive is a 33 Fist for 1.2 million gold that has:
    40 Dex
    50 Vitality
    15% Xtra gold from monsters
    +20 XP additional

Its bullshit

10+ Year Old Account
    Buy another bank tab or make a mule character...

Quote Originally Posted by Romire View Post
    its impossible to sell atm, People are being dick heads and jacking the AH price with yellows at 20k plus with the expensive is a 33 Fist for 1.2 million gold that has:
    40 Dex
    50 Vitality
    +20 XP additional

Its bullshit
    Uh, if people are asking too much for items, then it makes it easier to sell yours, not harder.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bitlovin View Post
    Uh, if people are asking too much for items, then it makes it easier to sell yours, not harder.
    This.

Also, low level items generally aren't worth holding on to. If you're only level 32 on your highest level character, I would suggest vendoring most of them apart from the obviously good items and just waiting until Inferno before trying to auction most things.

its impossible to sell atm, People are being dick heads and jacking the AH price with yellows at 20k
    Wouldn't that make it easier to sell your items? /confused
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

Quote Originally Posted by spinalc0rd View Post
    Yeah i have alot in my bank and the 10 per auction is far too limiting. I didnt even start sellnig rares til I got through Nightmare. Every yellow i got in normal i sold to vendors. Until i put a few items up for 80-90k each and collected 250k the next day it opened my eyes

Current doing Hell mode Act 1 - Barb lvl 54.
    while the 10 auctions limit is frustrating, its kinda needed. The auction house would be FLOODED if not for the 10 items rule. You have to remember, this auction house is region wide, not just server wide the way the WOW AH is. Look at how massive it is now with just 10 items per person. As is, you have to use search restrictions to have any chance of finding what you want for a reasonable price as the AH can only return 50 pages of stuff. If it were to be to large, it would be come unstable (and it allready is still pretty buggy). Not to metion that every one would just throw up every POS rare they find if there were no limit. Perhapps we will see the limit increased later on when they have things more stable, but i wouldn't count on it.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not impressed. I have all 3 bank tabs with every set of 14 slots or whatever bought, full of rares. -.-
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Uh...cool?
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xebu View Post
    Wouldn't that make it easier to sell your items? /confused
    Not really, their burried deep down its near impossible to find

btw how do you search for items that have +dmg on it?

Like ring with +2-4dmg?

15+ Year Old Account
    Make alts, move all items to fill their inventory, repeat.
    WOW you just got like 12 more tabs of storage space!
    And omg, you can actually sell in the ah, from those other characters so they are like glorified banks!

40 Dex
    50 Vitality
    +20 XP additional

Its bullshit
    Depending on item level and weapon damage that may still be a crap item. I know Barb is a little different than monk, but a weapon for me better have insanely high damage or a socket for me to put a red gem in there to increase damage or it is crap. Crap items won't sell, simple as that. Also, selling items for 200k is just dumb for a level 33 item. So again I say if your stuff isn't selling fast enough to get rid of it quickly, it's crap. That's kinda the point of the 10 item limit, to prevent so much crap. Then you have people like yourself posting crap anyway and complaining that people don't want to pay for crap. You need to understand stats and what people want on an item before you try to sell.

For instance, when I look for a weapon, I look for Str > than my current, Vit > than my current and a socket. I them put a max buyout at like 50k and sort by Damage. No upgrades, increase buyout to 75k...100k...so on and so forth. If I was a monk, I would chance Str to Dex and never even see your item cause it has no socket.

Deleted
    @Markos82: "All Damage"