Poll: Will you use the RMAH once it goes live?

Deleted

Will you use the RMAH once it goes live?

I was wondering if you will use the RMAH (Real Money Auction House) once it goes live (whenever that may be).

Maybe.

I have a feeling it is going to be completely controlled by gold/powerleveling companies, so depends on weather or not legit players have any control over the economy.

May use it to offshore some random pieces for some pocket change. Doubt I'll make a living off it or anything.
    Your face when the Scoundrel is Gallagher.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, especially if its anything like the current AH where its down half the time, and buggy as hell.

It depends on how cheap stuff is. If decent inferno starter items are .25 - 1 or 2 bucks I'll probably buy something to get me going so my barb doesnt get 2 shot by white mobs. If stuffs more then that then probably not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uhh I should have clicked yes for only to sell but I didn't read all the options before I clicked. I will not use it to buy no and given that poll I'm wondering if it's gonna be a buyers market? So many people selling...

Indirectly related to this but what do you guys think about spamming the +gold on gear items?. It feels like since I'm buying (and maybe later playing the AH) it would make sense to build up a huge stock pile of gold. In fact that's another good question. Do people play the AH in this game like they do in wow? Is it worth it to grab the +gold on gear for that purpose? Is their a max gold you can horde?
    Last edited by Glorious Leader; 2012-05-26 at 08:39 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to buy a really good weapon

I probably will. Real Money isn't an issue right now and I see no problem with throwing some money into a game to get more enjoyment out of it. In the end it depends on what the price of good items go for. If legendary weapons are like $200 then I'll probably leave it.

Maybe sell, depends on what the numbers end up being.

Never buy.

I'll sell things if it's worth the effort, and might buy things like I do on TF2, keys for $2.50, but not much more than that.

I dont know yet... depends on how it goes.... Ive cracked the shits with diablo atm... In Inferno mode and playing a tank barb and getting my ass handed to me by range mobs
    "Prepare for the unknown by studying how others in the past have coped with the unforeseeable and the unpredictable."
    "If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking."

General George S Patton