How to farm Inferno entry level gear(Monk)

Hey guys I just finished hell difficulty with my monk. I know I would be crushed in Inferno with my current gear but I gave it a try and yeah it's impossible right now. I need to farm hell again(I guess) but are there any fast methods for this because I can't kill some rares and cmaps with dps spec and with tank spec it takes ages so I def. need a fast method if there is one... I need your advice.

Deleted
    you ask for exploits ? lol

Deleted
    Make a Demon Hunter, farm Inferno on it then transfer the gear.

I'm not joking, a lot of people do that. Inferno is hard as hell for melee without good gear and the only way to get that gear is to grind either items or gold (for AH) which again, is difficult to do without the gear in the first place. Its doable, it just takes a big time investment so either suck it up and put in the time or level a DH.

AH is your BFF in D3. I do play a DH with Inferno finished and yes it was a joke with smoke screen pre-nerf. Act 2 and act 4 is now kinda rough since the nerf, but you want to be in act 3 farming anyways. Act 3 is actually easier than act 2 and has better loot quality.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    Hey guys I just finished hell difficulty with my monk. I know I would be crushed in Inferno with my current gear but I gave it a try and yeah it's impossible right now. I need to farm hell again(I guess) but are there any fast methods for this because I can't kill some rares and cmaps with dps spec and with tank spec it takes ages so I def. need a fast method if there is one... I need your advice.
    You could put together a gold find set, and go farm act 1 of Hell mode over and over until you can buy a decent starter set for Inferno. Once you get Inferno Mode act 1 on farm, after about 12 hours or so you should have decent enough gear to move on to Act 2. It is not uncommon for me to sell a rare I can't use for 300-600K gold from Act 1 on top of getting a ton of gold.

Also I recommend public groups. Monks have a much easier time with elite champion packs by being a distraction while ranged DPS nuke them into the ground.
    Last edited by Jersovic; 2012-05-26 at 11:54 AM.

Do what I do: Stack magic find gear and repeat the first mission with the wretched queen over and over. If you get lucky, you can get a rare every run. Just repeat this until your gear is good enough to progress through the rest of the act.