Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    Ion said already that you can get epic end-game rewards from the Delves, so hopefully Myth track items will be available.
    I believe they said that Tier 8 delves will give equivalent to Mythic+5 gear, and that's the cap for delves. So, pretty decent really. I think that's right around Heroic raid gear? Not sure, but I seem to remember hearing that at some point.

The limit on best gear from delves per week will be the number of treasure keys you acquire per week, which we don't know yet how they are acquired or how many you can get per week.
    He/Him

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by VMSmith View Post
    I believe they said that Tier 8 delves will give equivalent to Mythic+5 gear, and that's the cap for delves. So, pretty decent really. I think that's right around Heroic raid gear? Not sure, but I seem to remember hearing that at some point.

The limit on best gear from delves per week will be the number of treasure keys you acquire per week, which we don't know yet how they are acquired or how many you can get per week.
    Heroic raid level gear is more than enough from content like that this and is perfect for my alts (and main for fun).

Pretty damn cool feature and something I've wanted back in the game for awhile now.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

If this indeed grants access to Heroic raid level gear , then it will be damn massive. I'm not the target audience, but I know plenty of players who will be stoked about this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rageonit View Post
    If this indeed grants access to Heroic raid level gear , then it will be damn massive. I'm not the target audience, but I know plenty of players who will be stoked about this.
    Well, don't quote me that it's Heroic level, that's just what I had read at one point. It could be high-Normal levels. Since it's TWW Mythic +5 level that would be equivalent to current Mythic +15. I don't know what that's comparable to, but that should be where it's at.

IMO, whether it's high-Normal or Heroic level it'll be fine for me. I don't particularly need gear right now, but if the gear in delves helps me to improve in delves that's more than good enough.
    He/Him

He did specifically say "end-game" gear so hopefully more than just Hero track items.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Echorausch View Post
    Yes, probably. But what did you expect? We all knew it would be a light and easy feature for more casual players.
    first time interacting with Luthorite? they always find something to complain about, and then say they will pass... as if they are actually playing the game. Probably haven't played in years

Mechanically, delves sound very solid. But will they be fun? That's all I need to know now. I'm sold on them, otherwise.
    Repetitive content can only really be fun on the long term if it is challenging imo. I am sure they will be fun the first couple of times but then it will be up to difficulty.

The rewards will definitely be worth it though. My big question is if they will be giving Hero track gear, will they also be giving Hero track crests? If yes, this means even a casual player may in the long term unlock Mythic raid mogs using 5/6 Hero upgrades (by getting full 4/6 gear and then converting to the highest level of crest).
    Last edited by Nymrohd; 2024-04-18 at 08:59 AM.

Oh boy.
    Can't wait to see players opinions about these in like 1 month after release...

Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    Oh boy.
    Can't wait to see players opinions about these in like 1 month after release...
    it's welfare heroic gear. they shouldn't complain

It's ok to have some easy stuff but they sohuld make it interesting lore wise or a bit engaging minimally with mechanics and exploration. Classic instances are super easy as well but between loot and basic need to play well (not pulling everithing, some minor mechanics...) makes it still engaging.

I think the Zskera Vaults were a perfect example of good easy solo pve.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahcake View Post
    Awesome, thanks.

I wonder, how is it gonna work with the rewards. Will you be able to get heroic level gear after after every Delve? Or is there gonna be a limit? There are gonna be 13 different Delves, so can you do every Delve once a week? Or maybe just 5 Delves, which are gonna rotate every week to get your 3 Vault slots? I don't know if they explained already somewhere or not.
    the reality of how any feature like this goes down is it's either good and people feel "forced" or it's bad and nobody does it. This is a product of blizzards inability to scale solo content to be as difficult as group content without players whining.

If you remove the vault and have these delves be infinitely scalable like M+ and have them drop look the same as M+ in the same season you wouldn't have much of a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynexia View Post
    the reality of how any feature like this goes down is it's either good and people feel "forced" or it's bad and nobody does it. This is a product of blizzards inability to scale solo content to be as difficult as group content without players whining.

If you remove the vault and have these delves be infinitely scalable like M+ and have them drop look the same as M+ in the same season you wouldn't have much of a problem.
    I'm pretty sure ppl will feel forced to do them. Of course they will, if it's gonna have easily acquirable heroic gear + another choices from vault. But the people for who this is primarily designed won't really care. I'm just glad there is something like this in the game as I'm getting tired of raiding and M+ tbh. Kinda burned out.
    Last edited by Mahcake; 2024-04-18 at 04:53 PM.

I'm pretty sure ppl will feel forced to do them. Of course they will, if it's gonna have easily acquirable heroic gear + another choices from vault. But the people for who this is primarily designed won't really care. I'm just glad there is something like this in the game as I'm getting tired of raiding and M+ tbh. Kinda burned out.
    lol acting like heroic gear is even remotely hard to get, you can generally have mostly heroic gear 2 weeks into a season*.. Like fair enough you don't wanna play that hard but acting like heroic gear is hard to obtain to a point where people are going to feel forced into this content when M+ is available already and probably a better way of farming said gear.

What do you mean Blizzard's inability? Can you name a big name MMO that does this? Because I don't think this is a Blizzard issue.

It's main gear reward is probably going to be through the Great Vault so I dont see how people will be forced. Anyway they look good but just have to see how the higher difficulties work and what the rewards beyond power are.

I'm expecting growing pains but since its evergreen and like the concept... I'm cool with it.

lol acting like heroic gear is even remotely hard to get, you can generally have mostly heroic gear 2 weeks into a season*.. Like fair enough you don't wanna play that hard but acting like heroic gear is hard to obtain to a point where people are going to feel forced into this content when M+ is available already and probably a better way of farming said gear.
    I never said it's hard. Yes, it is easy. That's why most ppl switched to M+ as it's easier option for gearing and raiding kinda stopped being relevant because why should I raid if I can have basically the same and even better loot from faster M+? But you have to agree that Delves will be MUCH easier than Heroic raids or M+ and that's what I was saying.

Delves are for casual players, who don't do raids or M+. That's what it is all about. It's primarily for those people, who never even got one piece of heroic gear before and for those people this is gonna be huge.
    Last edited by Mahcake; 2024-04-18 at 05:38 PM.

This is WoW. People allow themselves to feel forced to do practically everything. And then complain about it.

I never said it's hard. Yes, it is easy. That's why most ppl switched to M+ as it's easier option for gearing and raiding kinda stopped being relevant because why should I raid if I can have basically the same and even better loot from faster M+? But you have to agree that Delves will be MUCH easier than Heroic raids or M+ and that's what I was saying.

Delves are for casual players, who don't do raids or M+. That's what it is all about. It's primarily for those people, who never even got one piece of heroic gear before and for those people this is gonna be huge.
    I don't agree that delves will be much easier.. I agree that people will feel they are easier but that's more to do with the fact that your survival relies on someone else doing well that's not you. That doesn't make the content easier, it just makes it less prohibitive and based on that if it's the same difficulty... well.. what can I say.. it deserves the same rewards.

If you watched the video you'd realise that delves aren't going to be something that just gives out loot with 0 effort.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SilverLion View Post
    What do you mean Blizzard's inability? Can you name a big name MMO that does this? Because I don't think this is a Blizzard issue.
    we aren't talking about other MMOs we are talking about what is currently available in wow, and blizzard not being able to balance solo content with group content. Don't be a fanboy and just scream "nobody else does it" I never said others do it, I said blizzard can't seem to do it.