just wondering or rather hoping about raid finder

As of right now I can only use the raid finder to do the 2 deathwing raids. Not the ones before that that are still Cata. I hope that with MoP we will be able to use the raid finder on any and all raid content as judged by our gear score or something to that effect. While at the same time as with Cata the first 40 man raids like molton core no longer needs to be in a raid group, I hope that with MoP you make the BC raids no longer needed to be in a raid group.

In MoP all MoP raids will be on LFR

LFR has become more stressful than Reg..... =(

LFR is only available for Dragon Soul currently, simply because of the way the patch was released. There was not sufficient time to create new difficulty levels of tier 11/12 and tune them for LFR in time for 4.3 as well. According to Blizzard though, all future raids will include and LFR version, so there's nothing to be concerned about that as far as MoP raids go.

It's unlikely that LFR will be added for older raids simply because of the logistical problems. If LFR is added for Black Temple, for example, those fights are tuned to be challenging for appropriately geared level 70 characters who are competent raiders. Not to mention it was built around class mechanics in BC, which have changed significantly and will change even more in MoP.

In order to make and LFR version of Black Temple, Blizzard would have 3 options.

1 - Re-tune the instance to be relatively easy for a level 70 group to do and make the LFR version available to level 70 characters with a specific gear level. There are other problems with this such as dealing with heirlooms and such, but I'll ignore that for now. The biggest problem here is simply the time required to re-tune the instance itself, and most likely break it up into more manageable segments for the LFR as BT is a massive raid. If LFR is implemented in such a way that the raids retain the original level requirement (60 for vanilla, 70 BC, 80 WotLK, 85 Cata), then it would also mean they must at least be somewhat challenging when done at the appropriate level. What this means is that while and 85 can solo MC in about 30 minutes, it should still take a level 60 group at least 1-2 hours given the number of bosses. This means it probably needs to be split up for LFR.

2 - Keep the current tuning of the instance, but only make it available to level 85-90 characters (or maybe 80+ depending on what they think is appropriate). Outleveling the content effectively creates the same difficulty as retuning the instance for level 70's. However, now it's just running old content for the sake of nostalgia and there can be no gear benefit from running the dungeon, meaning a lot of people simply won't do it, or at least won't do it more than once or twice, defeating the purpose of LFR which is to have an easily accessible raid that you can group for quickly. If only a handful of people are running it, the 'quick' part is unlikely to work. Not to mention that in this scenario, it's probably still easier and for most people, preferable, to find a small group of 2-3 people to do the raid rather than waiting for a raid group to form.

3 - Remove the raid group requirement. Simple enough and the most likely of the 3 options to happen, although I still doubt this would be done. The reason being that taking this requirement away effectively removes the 'multiplayer' part of MMO, even if it is just for old content that a large chunk of the player base no longer cares about. That asside, you're asking Blizzard to make a change to the game simply because finding 1 other person to group with is apparently too hard. Forgive me for having no sympathy for that reasoning. I personally think the Molten Core issue was simply a bug that was too minor and inconsequential to be fixed. If anyone has evidence to the contrary, feel free to correct me, but to me, this seems to be the case.