Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

Diablo 3 is not a hack and slash game

As I said in topic, I just realised Diablo 3 is not a hack and slash game because i can use the buttons 1-4, I really regret i bought this game, soooo bad wtf blizzard im so dissapoint, skyrim for example is a REAL hack and slash game with great and unique combat system!

GG

10+ Year Old Account
    We'll im disappointed in d3 for alot of things but not that. In fact I feel the opposite. I wish I had more buttons

my grandmother could troll better and she's dead

Quote Originally Posted by Nomzter View Post
    As I said in topic, I just realised Diablo 3 is not a hack and slash game because i can use the buttons 1-4, I really regret i bought this game, soooo bad wtf blizzard im so dissapoint, skyrim for example is a REAL hack and slash game with great and unique combat system!

GG
    I'm not sure you know what the words "great" and "unique" actually mean.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the correct term is "dungeon crawler".

Deleted
    I will just ignore the troll post

Quote Originally Posted by Atrahasis View Post
    We'll im disappointed in d3 for alot of things but not that. In fact I feel the opposite. I wish I had more buttons
    D3 has way to many buttons to be an actual hack and slash

I'm pretty sure you're not allowed to start up a game vs game conversation!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanto View Post
    I think the correct term is "dungeon crawler".
    no meng, its a dungeon crawler but the combat system is supposed to be hack and slash according to the advertising but its just a lie, i mean wtf

GG
    "Ok." -Rammus
    Your face when the Scoundrel is Gallagher.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xStandeR View Post
    I'm pretty sure you're not allowed to start up a game vs game conversation!
    Im sorry but it's not supposed to be a game vs game, sorry for the confusion, was just an example

10+ Year Old Account

D3 has way to many buttons to be an actual hack and slash
    Yea but I could care less about that distinction. Who fuckin cares what you call it? I would rather see more progression, more innovation regardless of nomenclature and peoples hard assed hard line positions on what exactly constitutes a hack n slash game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by catbeef View Post
    Umm.. can I play it if you're going to stop?
    No. You can not

I, for one, was very upset to find out that Diablo 3 is not actually a dating simulator. Blizzard should really look at games like Grand Theft Auto, where true strides in virtual dating have been made.

Yes, once you get to Inferno you realize it is not a hack and slash game, since the game is completely anti-melee. Would the opposite of hack and slash be 'roll ranged or gtfo' game?
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    Yes, once you get to Inferno you realize it is not a hack and slash game, since the game is completely anti-melee. Would the opposite of hack and slash be 'roll ranged or gtfo' game?
    I totally agree, this is one of the parts that ruined the part for me, cant do shit as meele

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    This thread is definitely going places.... was there any true point to this thread?
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Deleted
    Entertainment

Either troll or stupid...

1/10

Deleted
    Not a troll, not stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Lightfist View Post
    I, for one, was very upset to find out that Diablo 3 is not actually a dating simulator. Blizzard should really look at games like Grand Theft Auto, where true strides in virtual dating have been made.
    Can we vote to have this post replace the op? It's slightly more relevant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.