Thread: Inferno Elites

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Inferno Elites

I think someone at blizzard confused difficulty for stupidity,

Some rare are fine , they are challenging, some , there is NOTHING and literally NOTHING i can do, like how that pack charge and 1 shot me, run at lightning speed.

Question whatever you take for granted.

yeah im having that problem matey... all im trying 2 do now is get resist gear
    "Prepare for the unknown by studying how others in the past have coped with the unforeseeable and the unpredictable."
    "If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking."

General George S Patton

Indeed, I can survive some Inferno elite packs, but others just completely rape me and I have to just shrug and make a new game because I simply cannot kill them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

But Molten + Fire Chains + Vortex + Arcane is soo much fun. /sarcasm

Had that lovely combo for the second rare pack I encountered in Inferno. I pull them, they instantly use vortex on me and I swear I didn't even touch the ground before I died. Was able to eventually kite them using LoS trick but got sloppy and died when they were half health. Respawned and by the time i pull them again they were back at full health, so I kited them to part of the dungeon that I already cleared (and was out of the way) and left them there. -shrug- I am not looking forward to those phase beast guys in Act 3.

Until you face fast + shielded + vampiric AND damage reflect you haven't seen "Stupid". I'm sure there are other combos that can be just as, if not more, effing idiotic but I can't think of any off the top of my head.

I'm doing act 3 inferno with a PUG right now.
    It's absolutely retarded.
    4 6 million hp FAST soul lashers? REALLY?

Quote Originally Posted by Leeroyjgibbs View Post
    Until you face fast + shielded + vampiric AND damage reflect you haven't seen "Stupid". I'm sure there are other combos that can be just as, if not more, effing idiotic but I can't think of any off the top of my head.
    How about vortex, waller, desecration, arcan enchanted and walls you in a spot you can't get out of desecration and a couple beams hitting you?

That's pretty terrible, but I'm a DH and more times than not I can find an escape during smoke screen. That combo is also zergable. I'm not saying it's not stupid hard but the combo I listed there's just no way to kill it. Can't DPS it down because you do more damage to yourself than you do to them, if you do as I did and kite them to a door (think being in level 2 and kiting to the level 1 door) then zone when you're low they get their health back so much faster that you're back to square one.

It's the second of two combos that I've had to reset my game just to progress.

Deleted
    What about this, I met this last night.

Illusionist, Arcane enchanted, teleport, desecration.
    I mean, I had way to many mobs. Everyone doin beams, it was impossible. When I tried to run away, they just teleported to me.
    Also, since they were Illusionist there was desecration all over the place along with the beams. Basically, I couldnt run away.
    FML

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Forbearance View Post
    What about this, I met this last night.

Illusionist, Arcane enchanted, teleport, desecration.
    I mean, I had way to many mobs. Everyone doin beams, it was impossible. When I tried to run away, they just teleported to me.
    Also, since they were Illusionist there was desecration all over the place along with the beams. Basically, I couldnt run away.
    FML
    Illusions don't actually do damage though, just blast them with an AoE and they vanish.

I've encountered Plagued Vortex Shielded Invulnerable Minions. Twas not fun.
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zethras View Post
    Illusions don't actually do damage though, just blast them with an AoE and they vanish.

I've encountered Plagued Vortex Shielded Invulnerable Minions. Twas not fun.
    Oooh, that doesnt sound fun at all. Some setups are just retarded in my opinion.

Deleted
    jailer wasps, just saying

Soul Lasher: anything.

:\

10+ Year Old Account
    Teleport + Vortex + Waller + Anything Else on heavy-duty melee mobs can go jump off a cliff.

Deleted
    the act 2 naga which go invisible are just retarded especially with fast and/or teleport lol

Quote Originally Posted by Leeroyjgibbs View Post
    Fast, shielding, vortex, fire chains
    Frozen, waller, illusionist, mortar
    Invulnerable minions and pretty much anything

Fast + teleport + invulnerable minions is not possible for me to kill haha

i skip that one without even trying anymore :P

Deleted
    I just met Sand Wasps with: Frozen, Illusionist, Molten, Teleporter.

Fun fun fun.

vortex is the bane for every ranged

Jailer/Mortar/Shielding/Molten - Soul Slashers (ones that tongue at distance)

Have to be the hardest set I've ever faced. Just HOPE someday, I face a Waller/shielding/Plagued/Frozen. (as a ranged, easiest few sets of combos to kill.
    Last edited by ceyara; 2012-05-27 at 05:21 AM.
    www.scrubbusters.com/ Currently World 12th 6/6hc
    ★★★twitch.tv/hyperia★★★ - Weekly raiding blog.