Auction House Features - What would you like to see added?

As the title says, what would you like to see added to the Auction house. My list includes:

1. An Operating Auction house (one that stays online)
    2. A cancel feature
    3. The ability to post more then 10 items.

I can understand why they limit it to only 10 items, this early in the game the AH would be flooded more then it already is. I just hope in the future they lift this limit.

These are the things I would like to see, How about you?
    Cheap Diablo 3 Gear and more! www.Gnomegates.com

Deleted
    The AH has some bugs but it's certainly operational for me, I've made at least 1.5 million from selling goods on it no problem. I'd call that operational. Of course, there are some bugs and I'd like to see them fixed, but I'm confident they will be and it's pretty early days yet so I'm not concerned about that.

Points 2 and 3 are specific design that I feel are implemented extremely well personally. They are designed so the AH isn't flooded with crap - even more than it already is. Intelligent posting is going to be important long term and the inability to cancel equipment as well as the listing cap are perfectly suited to force people to think carefully about what they are selling and how much for, rather than list 6 billion junky rares they should have vendored.

I would like to see a better log of what you've sold/bought, a log whereby you can select the date and also see tooltips and search/organise it. I'd like to see an extra search slot added, some rares I'm searching for I really would like to search for 4 stats, not 3 and I'd like to be able to sort by time left. The stat comparison you get in game to see how an item affects your life/protection/damage would be nice on tooltips on the AH too.

1 I agree with.
    2 and 3 I think go hand in hand. Like you said, In the future when the AH is less active (lets face it, a lot of people will 'quit' the game) they might reconsider

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    The AH has some bugs but it's certainly operational for me, I've made at least 1.5 million from selling goods on it no problem. I'd call that operational. Of course, there are some bugs and I'd like to see them fixed, but I'm confident they will be and it's pretty early days yet so I'm not concerned about that.

Points 2 and 3 are specific design that I feel are implemented extremely well personally. They are designed so the AH isn't flooded with crap - even more than it already is. Intelligent posting is going to be important long term and the inability to cancel equipment as well as the listing cap are perfectly suited to force people to think carefully about what they are selling and how much for, rather than list 6 billion junky rares they should have vendored.

I would like to see a better log of what you've sold/bought, a log whereby you can select the date and also see tooltips and search/organise it. I'd like to see an extra search slot added, some rares I'm searching for I really would like to search for 4 stats, not 3 and I'd like to be able to sort by time left. The stat comparison you get in game to see how an item affects your life/protection/damage would be nice on tooltips on the AH too.
    I am actually the opposite atm. I am down 1.2 million due to buying stuff and not receiving the items. I buy an item, gives me an "item has already been sold" message, then takes my gold anyways. It's quite awesome. It feels more like I'm in a beta rather than a launched game. So #1 I can stand behind.

I actually like Blizz's implementation of #2 and #3. #2 keeps it where people aren't constantly undercutting each other. You have to make smarter decisions when posting stuff. #3 I like because of what Shamanic said, it keeps out a lot of garbage. Can you imagine how much crap you would have to sort through if everyone had an unlimited amount of postings? The AH is crowded enough as it is!

1. Be able to cancel an auction at any time as long as it hasn't already received any bids.
    2. When searching for items I want to be able to search for more than 3 mods, for my monk for example I want Dex, vit, all res and cold res (One with everything passive makes all your res equal to the highest one so I focus on cold since that was my highest) and for now I have to search through so many items to find what I'm looking for instead of just being able to add a fourth parameter to my search.

And well that's about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    You already have 5minutes to cancel your action. there is no reason to let you cancel wherever you want and allowing you to post more than 10 items will make the ah flooded with useless items, at least now you are challenged (yes it's a challenge for the most of you) to separate the good from the bads and AH those you think will make a good sale.

The fact that AH is not easy enough for you to rape it doesn't mean it needs to change, think of it as an added difficulty which is good, stop complaining.

Deleted
    I don't know. One big flaw I've encountered thus far is that I once tried to buy a 2h weapon for my wizard friend. I listed the search requirements to include 'wizard only items' yet a powerful polearm showed up, which I decided to buy to him. Little did I know that the weapon type couldn't be used by wizards. Luckily could I use the polearm myself on my witch doctor after some leveling.
    Other than that I think it's ok. I think you should be able to narrow down your search better, list items in a specific order depending on a sole stat, and I think it's a bit too cluncky currently to browse between armor types, weapons and other stuff etc. And the AH itself was horrible during launch. Can't believe how many bugs it had during the first couple of days.

10+ Year Old Account
    Basically just a working one. The UI is quite terrible but I've gotten used to it, I would just enjoy it if I could actually use it.

I'm tired of auctions being posted timing out because the AH isn't ACTUALLY working even though it's "online". I'm tired of sitting looking at a "processing payment" or whatever dialogue box for 30 seconds only to be told it couldn't be completed and then see the item gone because their AH isn't working.

I currently have 13 items listed even though the max is 10, because when it was brought back up for the 500th time in the last day it said 7/10 auctions even though I had 10, so I posted 3 more and now it says 13/10.

I would just like to be able to use it.

Also: WTB RMAH? C'mon.

Deleted
    i think the AH is perfect atm

the degree to which you're able to search for gear just makes you able to find the sweetest profits ever: http://i.imgur.com/T2fk2.jpg

took me 3 seconds to find that, 8k gold for a 300 dps weapon? yes pls.