Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

You are now 3 again

So here is your scenario

You go to sleep one night and then wake up finding you went back in time and you are now 3 at the same point in time you were originally 3. Everything in your life from 3 till now had been a dream however all the knowledge you learned and all the people you met are real and accurate, in fact if you do everything just like you did in the dream everything will happen exactly the same way. But that does not mean you can't change anything.

You may do anything you want and change whatever you like the only rule is you cannot let anyone (or the public) know you are practically from the future (or have experienced it) or do anything that would make the public (or a large amount of people) suspect/thing you are an x year old in a 3 year olds body. What happens if you break the rules? You get locked upfirever, you die, you become 3 again and start over, just something that is basically game over for super genius 3 year old.

So what would you do, what would you change, and how effectively would you use your knowledge
    without breaking those rules (you can let a person or two know but remember the word can't get out to public knowledge) just answer below what you would do.

Deleted
    Place huge bets on sporting events, win money. Buy gold.

I wouldn't be a lazy fucker who got booted from the university. Actually, I would apply to a different university.

Invent facebook, make tons of money, retire, buy an island and chill.

Deleted
    I'd really, REALLY hope that I was paying attention to last week's lottery numbers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering what happened in my life between then and ten, I'd probably retreat to catatonia to avoid going through it again.

Thanks, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    id become a modern nostrodomos and "predict" the future, become a god and fight the government.

Deleted
    Considering how my life's been between then and now, I'd prolly find a way to kill myself to stop ever experiencing it again.

I would break the rules numerous times to get sent back to do it again. Each time before getting sent back I would do one or more of the following:
    1. Live a life of debauchery and sin
    2. Become a virtuoso in a particular skill set - different each time.
    3. Travel and live somewhere else in the world.
    4. Go to college and graduate with a different degree than each previous time.

Once I had enough, if ever, I would find a good life to live through and call it a wrap.

High Overlord Ultraviolet Harmonies's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    So many more years to listen to music. Wonderful. With the addition of the ability to avoid past mistakes, that would be pretty cool.

invest in amazon and google, profit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by g3o21 View Post
    Invent facebook, make tons of money, retire, buy an island and chill.
    This would be the best thing to do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Meh, probably get advance help for my illness, so I hopefully don't waste the 5-6 years I wasted now. I'd also somehow prevent myself from ever moving out and getting my own place, cause that shit cost me tons of money and heart ache and in the end it got me nothing. And since I'd change my life very drastically from what it was I'd just pray I didn't screw something else up in the process.

Quote Originally Posted by Sigrun33 View Post
    I would break the rules numerous times to get sent back to do it again. Each time before getting sent back I would do one or more of the following:
    1. Live a life of debauchery and sin
    2. Become a virtuoso in a particular skill set - different each time.
    3. Travel and live somewhere else in the world.
    4. Go to college and graduate with a different degree than each previous time.

Once I had enough, if ever, I would find a good life to live through and call it a wrap.
    Breaking the rules is supposed to be game over but that is a clever way to abuse the rules :P

It was intended to just have one reset to three but the way you did it was a much mOre interesting response than 'win the lottery'

Deleted
    Wow...hmm....I'd prevent my old schoolfriend from dying to begin with. I'd probably also troll more, be better at wow and try a different study, just in case. I don't see a lot of ways to improve my life and/or to become rich atm. There is not much to change, or well...it will be much when it has changed..

Birthday and Christmas present requests would be stock AOL, Microsoft, Apple, etc. I would plan the domination of school from kindergarten - senior year. I would especially love not having any responsibilities anymore. FREE RIDE BABY WOOOOOOOOO!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    brush my teeth more,sleep with an old friend(turned her down),create WoW,work out and create dubstep

10+ Year Old Account
    I would stop skynet

15+ Year Old Account
    I would do it all again, however I can't do the same thing because unless you have an eidetic memory how are you meant to remember exactly what you did and when you did it? Eitherway I probably do most of the same things, however some things will become even easier such as school. I would begin training to have a more fit body alot sooner and do stuff I wanted to change.

10+ Year Old Account
    Put HUGE amounts of stock in Apple, Google, Amazon, and Blizzard. XD