Thread: UI Help

UI Help

Hi there,

I need help with what addons i should use, help setting them up e.g linking guides and so on.

So what am i going to is, Raiding, mostly Normal and maybe Heroic. PVP arena, Rated Bgs and normal.

Specs im going to use is Resto for PVE and Feral for PVP & PVE if raid wants me to which is likely.

I use to use addons bartender, quartz(for casting bars), DBM (obviously), gladius but my problem is they wouldnt really flow on diffrent specs and characters. So they need to flow on other specs and characters(only my hunter really, only alt). Probably turn off some addons for pvp. I need some spell management addon as well.

So some addons i have an idea i want, CoolLine, bartender ( prob not but i want another one that i forgot)

Want it to look cool as well.

Sorry guys lot to take in but bear with meh.
    Thanks Much appreciated
    Last edited by Lockunload; 2012-05-28 at 01:52 AM.

Deleted
    Hey, i actually went back to using more or less default interface but my advice to you is actually to download a whole ui there are so many great ones.
    One of my favourite compilations is ElvUI which you can find on curse. Easily customisable, always up to date, lightweight and a really nice raidframe alternative to grid.
    If you don't like that one you can look through the compilations and suites section at wowinterface -> wowinterface.com/downloads/index.php?cid=28 (sry can't post links yet), good luck

I got addons im going to use

Shadowed Unit frames
    Grid
    CoolLine
    Omnicc
    Quartz - with proc addon
    Gladius
    Bartender 4 dual spec
    Mik scrolling battle text
    Gladiatorlosa
    Recount
    Chinchilla - or different cool looking addon
    Tidy plate
    Portrait timers
    DBM

Not all going to be on some serprate for pvp. Any other suggestions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Make sure you download Addon Control Panel via either Curse.com or Wowinterface.com. (I think it may even be on Wowace, but don't quote me, I rarely use that website.) This way when you want a addon to be firing away and another you don't, you can easily control it without logging out of that toon. Also, DBM does have a PvP module, I don't PvP much so I have no idea how well that works...