Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

Another vacation for the Obama's

Paid for by you and me! Thanks a lot for having such a good time, attending concerts, lavish shopping trips in europe, and attending basketball games, while normal people have to scrimp and save to get by, what little money they make going to pay for your ridiculous amounts of vacations!

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/michelle-o...024638908.html

Hilarious. glad to know they are raising there little daughters to sing a song about having sex on top. Good for them! In all seriousness though, at least have some taste in music if you are going to throw away millions in taxpayer dollars to go to a concert, come on now!

In before "They deserve vacations to!" when the average worker, that pays for them to do this, do not have the time/money for vacations anymore, let alone several in less then half a year.

The audacity.

/shrug.

Quote Originally Posted by Twiddly View Post
    Paid for by you and me! Thanks a lot for having such a good time, attending concerts, lavish shopping trips in europe, and attending basketball games, while normal people have to scrimp and save to get by, what little money they make going to pay for your ridiculous amounts of vacations!

Hilarious. glad to know they are raising there little daughters to sing a song about having sex on top. Good for them! In all seriousness though, at least have some taste in music if you are going to throw away millions in taxpayer dollars to go to a concert, come on now!

In before "They deserve vacations to!" when the average worker, that pays for them to do this, do not have the time/money for vacations anymore, let alone several in less then half a year.
    Do you ever get tired crying about everything?

Infracted
    Last edited by Dacien; 2012-05-28 at 05:22 AM.

Wow another really, hope he loses this is out of hand

10+ Year Old Account
    Previous presidents went on vactions too, not much is said about those because they're white

Hmm... Well, his paycheck DOES come from us. And if he used his money earn to send them to a concert, what is the problem? Maybe we should crucify him for buying name brand cereal instead of store brand too!

10+ Year Old Account
    How horrible.

Deleted

You do realize how stressful it must be to be the president of the united states right?

What BS. Go look it up. Less time spent on vacations than most other presidents of the past 40 years. Most non-official travel is reimbursed at prices set by law.

You're speaking about things you seem to know absolutely nothing about.

10+ Year Old Account

Bush spent 124 million just on vacations to his Crawford ranch. Obama is taking it easy on the taxpayer by sharp contrast.

I'm sure that isn't the real reason you are casting this in a temperament of vilification.

Quote Originally Posted by Neonic View Post
    Previous presidents went on vactions too, not much is said about those because they're white

Not true. I do not think bush should have done it either, or clinton, or bush SR, or anyone else for that matter. But you do not care, you just want to play the race card.

15+ Year Old Account
    If he shits do you complain about him using a different toilet than the rest of us???

Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    Bush spent 124 million just on vacations to his Crawford ranch. Obama is taking it easy on the taxpayer by sharp contrast.
    Bush had two terms. Wait for the end of Obamas second before you say that, you are just pulling numbers out your rear, you have no idea the true costs.

---------- Post added 2012-05-27 at 11:22 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by kritisk View Post
    What BS. Go look it up. Less time spent on vacations than most other presidents of the past 40 years. Most non-official travel is reimbursed at prices set by law.

You're speaking about things you seem to know absolutely nothing about.
    Lies. Congrats, you will probably get people to read this and believe you without even thinking.

---------- Post added 2012-05-27 at 11:24 PM ----------

Also, just bush spent that much, wonder how much his wife and kids got there way paid for. Just like Obama's wife and kids going off on lavish european shopping trips, and to a "field trip" over spring break in mexico.

Thanks for talking about things you don't understand. Go back to school at learn something. They can even teach you how to use an apostrophe correctly. "Obamas".
    Keep The Beats!

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrar View Post
    How horrible.

Whats funny is people will purposely ignore this for the sake of them hatin...

Seriously? Get over it. Every President takes vacations. If you don't like the fact that they're funded with taxpayer dollars or if you don't like the frequency, contact your local congressman and ask him to pursue legislation which would restrict those funds.

Crying on a forum is hardly helpful and makes you seem like nothing but a jealous child.

Food for thought. No matter what, the citizens of this country will always be paying an arm and a leg whenever the President leaves the White House. The security aspect alone is incredibly expensive.

I don't care if I have to scrimp and save to afford each and every precious vacation that I take. Just because I have to do that does not mean that the President should be confined to the budget of a $22k a year person.

Once again, if you don't agree, contact your local Congressman.

In retrospect I should've just ignored this thread once I noted your complaints about the types of music they listen to. You obviously don't care, or don't seem to genuinely care, about the fact that the first family is taking vacations. You seem to only want to spread your message of Obama-hate.

10+ Year Old Account
    From everything I've seen in the ten minutes I just spent researching this (exhaustive research, let me tell you!), it appears that Obama has taken about half the vacation time as Bush Jr, and clocked in well under Bush Sr and Reagan, as well.

On top of that, on vacation or not, I'm pretty sure the President is working regardless. It's like a CEO - he's on call 24/7 for ANYTHING big, no matter what.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bush had two terms. Wait for the end of Obamas second before you say that, you are just pulling numbers out your rear, you have no idea the true costs.

Lies. Congrats, you will probably get people to read this and believe you without even thinking.

Also, just bush spent that much, wonder how much his wife and kids got there way paid for. Just like Obama's wife and kids going off on lavish european shopping trips, and to a "field trip" over spring break in mexico.
    He has spent less than most recent presidents. http://www.factcheck.org/2010/01/pre...vacation-days/

If you are sincere about being equally angry at other presidential vacation time, then where is your outrage at that?

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account

Congrats Two terms is more than One term, you're so smart. Every president has been paid by the people, what he decides to do with that is his business and not yours. If you want that cash go run for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Surreal
    grim toll is the worst trinket you could get for survival. Hands down Meteorite wheat stone is better than it.

Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    He has spent less than most recent presidents. http://www.factcheck.org/2010/01/pre...vacation-days/

He has not had a full term. And thats not counting his wife and kids insane trips. Lavish shopping trip to europe on the taxpayers dime? Why not!