164 47.95%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    It'd be perfect without the fucking bugs

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yonasknepper View Post
    It'd be perfect without the fucking bugs
    Aye, as I said in my previous post, they're extremely annoying. Maybe it's just being overloaded seeing as it's Memorial Day and I guess more people will be playing than usual (at the time I was playing, at least). But the game is still young (release wise...) and hopefully they'll sort out the bugs quickly. Can't imagine what RMAH will be like with these bugs.

hi guys, have you experienced problem like you make buyout (accepted messaged appears), your gold amount is lowered by that sum but you never receive item? not in "Completed" or after reload AH

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by d3v View Post
    Aye, as I said in my previous post, they're extremely annoying. Maybe it's just being overloaded seeing as it's Memorial Day and I guess more people will be playing than usual (at the time I was playing, at least). But the game is still young (release wise...) and hopefully they'll sort out the bugs quickly. Can't imagine what RMAH will be like with these bugs.
    My guess is they full well know how bugged it is at the moment and are therefor pushing it back to fix stuff. I just got a gem in my completed list I didn't need cause the one I had bought never showed up or failed. Only 500g, but still, would have been very annoying if this had happened with a piece of gear I wanted/needed.

---------- Post added 2012-05-28 at 09:49 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Konik View Post
    hi guys, have you experienced problem like you make buyout (accepted messaged appears), your gold amount is lowered by that sum but you never receive item? not in "Completed" or after reload AH
    Well that is exactly what happened with my gem. It took about 3 hours for the thing to actually show up in my completed list.

So don't worry, the system works, just it's verrrrrrry slooooooow.

Can't buy anything on the AH without either getting an error or just never receiving the item and I can't sell anything without either getting an error or never getting my money.

So yeah.. pretty unusable right now.

Where is the: "I have never even opened the AH because it is a violation of the spirit of the previous diablo games." option?
    Slaying 8bit dragons with 6 pixel long swords since 1987.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah, not unusable, but there is room for improvement for sure.

I just used it so yes, aparently it is usuable. It's not perfectly streamlined but it is servicable. Havent actually given it much thought.

15+ Year Old Account
    I wonder why they made the AH so shitty when they have a perfect AH in their other game. Why not just copy it from there?

- Unlimited auctions
    - Search field (Some blue items offer superior damage compared to yellows and they have the same prefix/affix)
    - More sorting options
    - More than 3 fields for desired stats
    - Able to cancel auctions
    - Buyout required! (Don't you hate when 50% of the auctions are missing a buyout and you want the item now and not in 2 days?)

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

They screwed the whole game over pretty much. It's not just the AH, but difficulty and itemization are both irritating as well.
    "It's clear this is another bash Apple thread. Such things are not conducive to a good discussion."

WRONG! Those are the BEST discussions!

I've only had one error, and I never lost anything due to it. Otherwise, the AH has been perfectly fine for me.

Deleted
    3 items sold, never gotten the money and bought a helm which I haven't received

Not really a heck of a lot of options, so I picked 'fine'...it needs some refining for sure, but I've found it usuable and it's helped me acquire some decent gear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems I wasn't the only one experiencing problems today, EU AH is down at the moment for fixing.

AH is fine, you can find stuff you want to buy.

What people complain is that they can't search same items to undercut..
    "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."

Deleted
    Dunno what you're talking about OP, but i can search for any items in a certain class.
    I can search for wep or armor types, what stats and min amount i want on it and then i can sort the list by dmg/armor and buyout. The only bother i have is being unable to sort by remaining time on the auction.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Seems I wasn't the only one experiencing problems today, EU AH is down at the moment for fixing.
    Ah good, maybe it'll finally work better tomorrow -_-

id go with horrible, a LOT can be improved to be more user friendly

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bormes View Post
    I don't understand why it shows me sold items...just make them disappear already
    That's actually useful for posting items. You can see what is selling and for how much.

Deleted
    AH is actually pretty bad, but GETTING GEAR IN DIABLO SHOULDNT BE THROUGH AH ONLY (OR MOST). So its pretty fine to me, that u cant find so easily items or play ah. AH in d3 should be help tool, not "main event".