Smoke screen makes you invulnerable.
    Elemental arrow - frost arrow is amazing.
    Dual wielding crossbows is bad.

Dual wielding Handbows is almost always worse. Exception being you find two with the same DPS (as eachother) and good stats.
    Entangling shot + Chain Gang is the highest damage generator when it comes to packs for 3 or more and works fantasic for kiting before you get frost arrow.
    Smoke screen to dodge big attacks its not going to save you from a swarm of mobs like it used to.
    Vault can sometimes bug and put you back in the same spot (has fucked me over in hell/inferno lots)

Better have a flawless internet and insanely good reflexes if you want to make it past act 2 hell since everything past that point kills you in 2 hits.
    Last edited by GrieverXIII; 2012-05-28 at 05:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zergal View Post
    Better have a flawless internet and insanely good reflexes if you want to make it past act 2 hell since everything past that point kills you in 2 hits.
    True story.

My internet lags a little when it feels like it, which is fairly often. Not enough to DC me, but enough for ~5-10s of lag most of the time. Sounds like a little. Effectively means I can't solo ANY boss on hell mode because I can't see it fast enough to move/ can't see at all or can't get in the right place to kite effectively. Add to it that you'll be shooting off the screen for ANY boss and hoping for stuns and having even a little lag makes it hard as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Balfire View Post
    Vault can sometimes bug and put you back in the same spot (has fucked me over in hell/inferno lots)
    i think this happens if u spam ur vault bind, i notice if i purposely only hit it once it never does that. im a spammer by habit, so its still annoying.