Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyrving View Post
    I have a question... Elite Rock Giants (Kulle quest), they hurt like hell. Do you skip them or do you tough it out.

Like at this moment, I have 3 of them, Arcane + vortex (rest can be ignored) and they tear through me like nothing. If I'm at 30-40% hp and the pull me in I get oneshot with out my CD's.

If I put on my "defence" gear my stats are..

With shout:
    1371 Vit - 55983 HP
    7618 Armor - 71,75% Reduction
    Block: 2794-3704, 18% (Haven't been lucky on a drop yet for higher amount of chance).
    Phy: 994
    Cold: 962
    Fire 1085
    Lightning: 930
    Poison: 930
    Arcane/Holy: 930

Globes grant me about 15k hp but any other regen is hardly to speak of.

This is not what I normally run around in, I just tried putting this on to see if I would survive them, and I have really hard time doing it.

This is btw for farming, Kulle/Belial so the question is... is it worth the hassle to try and bring those guys down, or just go to another place and get stacks?
    Armour is very low mate, are you using both armour passives and have the enchantress 15% armor buff?

Resistances are waaay more than adequate, hp is fine, block ammount for these mobs are fine, but the block chance is pretty low (justice lantern/helm of command are amazing)

Also, since 1.0.3, i suggest farming elite packs rather than boss runs now, bosses give 1 guaranteed yellow per 5 stacks now, but so do elite packs. I've been tearing through act 2 elites all day and have found this to yield waaaaay more yellows than doing a 5 stack kulle -> belial run.

10+ Year Old Account
    Disregard this please, I thought something went wrong and the patch rolled back or something >__> but it was me just playing bad for that time. Was rolling through champs again and am trying out dropping superstition and picking up beserker rage and gonna see how it goes.
    Last edited by viciouss; 2012-06-21 at 09:19 AM.
    If I weren't insane: I couldn't be so brilliant!

Deleted
    Thanks for the strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Pwnasaurus Rex View Post
    Armour is very low mate, are you using both armour passives and have the enchantress 15% armor buff?

Resistances are waaay more than adequate, hp is fine, block ammount for these mobs are fine, but the block chance is pretty low (justice lantern/helm of command are amazing)

Also, since 1.0.3, i suggest farming elite packs rather than boss runs now, bosses give 1 guaranteed yellow per 5 stacks now, but so do elite packs. I've been tearing through act 2 elites all day and have found this to yield waaaaay more yellows than doing a 5 stack kulle -> belial run.
    Yeah, I know armor is low, not sure why though. I have been slacking with the enchantress buff, but both the passives are up. Since my hp is fine, I must have enough vitality, but I guess I'm just unlucky with the armor amount on my armor items?

Like I said though, this is my full survival gear, normally I drop 1-5k hp and some resistance for more damage and everything is fine, it's just THOSE mobs I have hard time doing. The full resist gear was when I was playing with a DH that had a glass cannon build so I could be the damage sponge for the team.

I'm not a big fan of the AH and I have not been using it properly, only bought few items there. I'm more into farming my own stuff and working for it D2 style, but I'm leaning towards that it is to frustrating so I guess I have no choice but to "AH farm".

Let's say I'll keep my current stats and try to go for more armor. What is the most efficient way to do that?

So, any other Barbs watched Kongor's stream and shat bricks? I guess dps Barb > tank Barb when you have 400k dps and a shitload of life steal.