how i caN make cow ?

there is recipe were i can find it ? or from were it from ? is it like tristram ? in d2 ?

Deleted
    There is so much about it all over the internet. Try google it. There is some great YouTube vids which explains and shows where the stuff can be found.

Think its a drop from act 4 bosses..or its a vendor, heard its vendor AND a boss drop lol

Deleted
    The Recipe for the first and normal staff is a drop from Izual in Act IV. Nightmare, Hell and Inferno recipes are sold by a vendor when you are on the Prime Evil quest in Act IV for 1 gold each when you are on the represented dificulty. The cost to upgrade it though, are sigbificantly higher. 200k for Nightmare, 500k for Hell and 1000k for Inferno (aka 1 milion)

Deleted
    Making this thread without google your question first? Shame on you! :P

Quote Originally Posted by Dramanie View Post
    The Recipe for the first and normal staff is a drop from Izual in Act IV. Nightmare, Hell and Inferno recipes are sold by a vendor when you are on the Prime Evil quest in Act IV for 1 gold each when you are on the represented dificulty. The cost to upgrade it though, are sigbificantly higher. 200k for Nightmare, 500k for Hell and 1000k for Inferno (aka 1 milion)
    Quote Originally Posted by FoShizzleMyGrizzle View Post
    Think its a drop from act 4 bosses..or its a vendor, heard its vendor AND a boss drop lol
    Read post before replying please.
    He stated d2 at the end.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

Deleted
    There is no cow level.

Edit; oops missed this was for D2 -_-

http://diablo.wikia.com/wiki/Staff_of_Herding

tons of loot rng with some items. It took me over 4 hours just to get the piece from act 3. Kill everything on the 2nd floor when you go there many posts give assumed info on how she spawns and she came out after me after I killed one of the last mobs and after I killed the yellow spawn and all 3 blues.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    Why would this be for D2? Its a D3 forum. The question is in such broken english it is hard to tell either way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphyxes View Post
    Taco dinner, movie at my mancave then I'll surprise her with a TCG tabard and tell her I love her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    my gf left me, should i Just go gay?
    Xothic - Prot Paladin

Deleted
    Moo......?

10+ Year Old Account
    It can drop from the any mob at any time or it can be available for purchase from any vendor at any time, there is no pattern. Costs 1 gold from the vendor (for the plan, that's what it cost me), I also got another that dropped from a mob... can't remember where.
    HOOKED ON DIABLOL, GOOD TIMES ARE BEING HAD

Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2 View Post
    He stated d2 at the end.
    is it like tristram ? in d2 ?

Seems more like he/she just really likes ? more then it is a question about D2. Seeing how you go to Tristim to get the leg in D2.

---------- Post added 2012-05-29 at 03:15 AM ----------

d2 or d3 there is a sad amount of bad info and ppl stating they dont know but just had to post. If it really is for D2 google Wirt's leg and you will get info on how to go about getting his leg and socketing it. If its D3 just look at my 1st post that link should answer all questions.

Diablo 2 guys...
    http://newd2event.net/index.php?id=q...cret_Cow_Level
    You need a leg from Tristram, book of town portal. Put both in Horadric cube, and AFTER killing Baal you can transmute those in rogue encampment in act 1 to get a red portal to cow level..
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!

10+ Year Old Account
    My translation: I know there's a recipe, but where can I find it? Is it found in Tristram, like one of the items was in Diablo 2?

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnamohn View Post
    My translation: I know there's a recipe, but where can I find it? Is it found in Tristram, like one of the items was in Diablo 2?

Mix in that pretty much all of his other posts are questions about D3 it seems pretty clear. Maybe he stopped playing a brand new game he has asked 40 questions about to play a hidden lvl or a 13 year old game or he just went overboard with question marks.

Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2 View Post
    He stated d2 at the end.
    In everybody's defense, the post was not written in English.