Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Lol its impossible. Diablo is much more gear dependant then wow, with no gear you will get one shot by a white mob in act 1 inferno... Even with ranged you cant avoid all the hits and one will kill you instantly.

Also i think just getting to Diablo on hardcore with whatever gear you have is close to impossible in inferno. Melee has a hard time surviving many combos while its so easy to get vortexed and 1 shot as ranged. It would take insane luck, gear and skill to clear d3 on inferno hardcore.
    Last edited by Victoriaautmors; 2012-06-04 at 03:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pnyx View Post
    1: You can only wear gray or white gear.
    This "challenge" became impossible right here.

You cannot clear Inferno in gray and white gear. Hell, you cannot clear Nightmare in gray and white gear. And I doubt you'd be able to clear normal in gray/white gear using only two abilities.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

Deleted
    Killing diablo is just imposible with white gear.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Fast" "Horde" "Invincible minions" "Vortex".
    Let me know how you pass that with just white gear.

10+ Year Old Account
    This will never happen. Athene will say he's going to try but then will troll everyone

Deleted
    That's impossible to do.

The only way would be to exploit your way to victory on skipping everything, grinding to 60 is not the problem, you can bring geared people to do that for you with you sticking to the back, or hiding, when the boss is pulled you dont have to be there for the kill just in town :P

The problem on diablo isnt the dodging, a force wave mage could get rid of most projectiles with forcewave or dodge with the time field thing. However, diablo has this nasty little dot that would be put on you, and boom your dead, not entirely sure where that curse comes from, but I get it every once in a while and on ANY difficulty with just white armor your going to die from it.

TBH without that dot, it might be doable if you were brought to diablo instead of actually clearing the game, I have killed diablo (albeit with gear) without being hit at all by anything, it is possible to dodge stuff, but the chance for that one dot is whats going to suck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gz for the most retarded idea ever!

Ive done some inferno, this is completely impossible. Might be a fun thing to do in normal inferno, but no hardcore would even get close to beating inferno in whites. Nm just had a thought while typing this, It can be done you just join 3 other extremely well geared 60 and try your best not to die during the encounter! Players are not followers!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pnyx View Post
    I'm not even going to attempt this myself, but i bet there's someone out there who will
    Then that person is an idiot because it's not even possible.
    Unless you're carried by a group, but that beats the point of the challenge, doesn't it?

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by starkey View Post
    Hardcore is the iron man challenge.
    Exactly this.

I don't think it is possible to get at all far in Inferno, even past the first or second white mob with all white/grey gear.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water