Deleted

Theme Park World/Sim Theme Park won't install.

So recently I remembered the game Theme Park World from my childhood, and I had to play it again. XD
    I downloaded it via torrent, mounted the ISO, and I'm running it all in compatibilty mode, 640x480 resolution, disabled visual themes, disabled desktop composition, disabled display scaling on high DPI settings, I copy and pasted the files to desktop to run from there, and it still won't work. I run it, I get to choose the language, click install, then nothing.

Anyone have any fixes?

(Sorry if I'm not allowed to post about this stuff. I wasn't sure if I was.)

Deleted
    I don't know tbh, what the moderators response to someone posting about problems they had on a specific game after you downloaded the torrent is going to be. I suspect it won't fly too well. Either it's a bad file, or you are missing a patch. I recommend you look on steam or gog for a cheap real version of the game.

Deleted
    The thing is, I think many people with the actual game have problems as well.

Deleted
    There is a 2.0 patch, be sure to have it (2.0 is written on the main screen, i dont remember which corner).

I cannot like you the full process to play this game on a recent OS (work...), try to google theme park world/sim theme park(or another name for the same game ...) 2.0.

GL HF.

Deleted
    I have the patch, installed this and it still won't work.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/foru...ml#post3576506
    This worked for me last time I installed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Simmeh-chan View Post
    So recently I remembered the game Theme Park World from my childhood, and I had to play it again. XD
    I downloaded it via torrent, mounted the ISO, and I'm running it all in compatibilty mode, 640x480 resolution, disabled visual themes, disabled desktop composition, disabled display scaling on high DPI settings, I copy and pasted the files to desktop to run from there, and it still won't work. I run it, I get to choose the language, click install, then nothing.

Anyone have any fixes?

(Sorry if I'm not allowed to post about this stuff. I wasn't sure if I was.)
    Just a tip, in future DONT say you downloaded the game through a torrent...95% of forums will lock the thread the moment they see that.
    Are you running is as admin along with everything else? That may help.
    - I participated in the Legendary 22/02/11 EU internet Crash thread, also known as "The day EU trolled Blizzard" -

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ighox View Post
    http://www.techsupportforum.com/foru...ml#post3576506
    This worked for me last time I installed it.
    Still doesn't work, setup.exe gets to 2,404k then nothing. ;(

had the same prob..
    how can i install it

is there any other application needed before running it?
    and where can i find the exact file.

i already have the 2 part of theme park.

stpge-part1(101mb) and strpe-part2(2mb)

i extract it in my documents >> then a folder "STPGE-RIP MG" create then inside of it there is other .NFO file and rar files >> after extracting the rar file in that folder "SIM THEME PARK GOLD EDITION" create >> then inside there a ton of folders and the theme.reg and tp.exe >> i also run it in compatibility mode but nothings happen it just blacken my screen then back again to my desktop T_T

please help me ..

---------- Post added 2012-05-30 at 02:35 PM ----------

had the same prob..
    how can i install it

is there any other application needed before running it?
    and where can i find the exact file.

i already have the 2 part of theme park.

stpge-part1(101mb) and strpe-part2(2mb)

i extract it in my documents >> then a folder "STPGE-RIP MG" create then inside of it there is other .NFO file and rar files >> after extracting the rar file in that folder "SIM THEME PARK GOLD EDITION" create >> then inside there a ton of folders and the theme.reg and tp.exe >> i also run it in compatibility mode but nothings happen it just blacken my screen then back again to my desktop T_T

please help me ..

before installing all of them i create a restore point,i do believe that it "WILL BACK THE SAME SETTING BEFORE THE INSTALLATION OF REGISTRY FILE AND OTHERS" ^^
    do restore point back my last setting, just to clarify in what i believe

please help me with this please please please, i always thinking of this before i sleep and it kills me to death

Deleted
    Probably ain't compatible, even after the things you've changed, I fear.

Tried running it as administrator?

i already done that ,but nothings change

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan3002 View Post
    Just a tip, in future DONT say you downloaded the game through a torrent...95% of forums will lock the thread the moment they see that.
    Are you running is as admin along with everything else? That may help.
    Too late.

If you want help, there are many places that will help you figure out why pirated games won't work. We are not one of those places.
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right